• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
*Three stations we find Captain Hook trying to exit the monorail, but not without tourists trying to take pictures. Up near the nearby bus terminal(?, I'm assuming its like WDW) nearby he locates the most of the remaining group DSI members. Ariel seems to be falling asleep with only the hold of Tinkerbell flying keeping her (Human?)body upright. Off to the side are his fellow Disney Villains, Scar and Hades, who seem to be discussing things while a lightning bug seems to be buzzing overhead around them. He then approaches the group. "I'm sorry to not keeping up, a series of setbacks have prevented me from meeting with you earlier."

*Chessie, who had been sent to the lab to drop off the fingerprints for analysis, was dismayed to learn that what should have been a quick errand took a bit longer because of an unexpected accident in the lab. Once that got sorted and Chessie was able to give the lab techs the fingerprints with instructions to get them processed quickly, the Cat disappeared and reappeared at TDL, only to find that the bus already had left. Focusing on the occupants of the bus, Chessie disappears and successfully reappears inside the moving bus, probably not to the surprise of anyone.*

Chessie (grinning widely): 'Good morning. Anyone miss me?'

Timon awoke in the loaned bed, stretching due to the long day of walking. As he luxuriously opens his eyes he is greeted by a a ghost he recognized by as the top hat ghost. The skull was grinning as it seemingly bounced from box to body and back again. While at first shocked Timon soon got over the feeling and waved the specter off.

“Yeah yeah, impressive. If you don’t leave I’m getting a shopvac out.â€

Jumping from bed he was glad to be free of the costume he had stewed in all yesterday. He was going to go without it today, and when he saw the time he knew he needed to sprint down before he was late. Scooping up his phone he ran down to the awaiting bus, jumping on just as Scar had the door shut. Breathing heavily he shuffled his way to the rear, flopping down in the large seat and breathing a sigh of relief. after a moment he got up and poked his head up to look out the window, his small body stretching the length from seat top to window edge.

He was greeted by three ghosts, thumbs out looking for a ride. Shaking his head at the hitchhikers he sat down only to be greeted by the static charge feeling as the three ghost appeared on the seat with him.

“What the….HEY GET OUT! Guys we have hitchhikers!â€

*Scar gives Timon a look for being late, but leaves it alone. As the bus pulls up to TDS they see a large crowd already gathered outside the gate for the 8am morning opening. Exiting the bus they hear an announcement that there will be a slight delay in the mornings openng. Scar walks over to a CM to find out why. The CM whispers in Scar's ear. Scar walks back over to his group to inform them about the delay.*

SCAR* "Captain Hook, how nice of you to join us. We will be let in ahead of the crowd, but there is a problem. Something seems to be wrong with the Aquasphere just inside the gate."
scan0036.jpg

*With that a CM comes over and says follow me.*

OOC* Ariel is correct with the trivia....please ask your question here. About 12 more hours in this post count. Also it's my long day at work, but I will try to send out some info to keep the game going.

Following the cast member and the rest of the group up to the large globe, Ariel can't help but yawn she is absolutely exhausted! Knowing that a nice swim would help wake her up she as to stop her self from wanting to swim in the fountain. But is very tempted.

*Chessie gets off the bus at TDS along with the other detectives, noting the day guests patiently lined up and waiting for the park to open. He overhears the CM mention a delay of opening to Scar, and as the group is led into the park and up to the Aquasphere, the Cat notes that something does look wrong with it.*

Chessie: 'What's really going on? Is the Aquasphere not working properly sufficient reason to delay opening a park? Unless it's the reason why the Aquasphere isn't working?'

*Chessie cautiously starts looking at the Aquasphere, being careful not to get wet.*

Hades exits the bus and hears of the Aquaspheres woes. "Well, contusion or laceration or whatever, what is exactly wrong that will help us to figure out where the problem is?" he asks looking their somewhat disgruntled leader.

"Like if you say no aqua, I say go check the pumphouse or pumps. If you say, they found a floating body in the main tank, I say send in fish girl, I just had my robes pressed and the water would definately cause spotS!!!!" he chuckles.

Hey kitty when did you change colors? Hades throws this last jab at Cheshire.

A tall dark figure awaits the group as they all approach the aquasphere. Tink mutters something about a missing Anton, as the figure turns to face them. Tink is startled by Anton already in the park waiting for them. How... Did he know? Anton glares at the small pixie as if it was a fly in his soup, and then reproachingly regards the others as if THEY'RE the ones that are late....

Timon followed the others, wondering what was holding up the opening of the park. He found himself jumping and trying to see what was happening before he said enough and jumped up on Ariels shoulder.

“Sorry…sorry…not being fresh…just want to see…stupid stubby legs….sorry.”

*In answer to Hades, Chessie fades out to almost invisible before returning to his opaque state, but pointedly doesn't say anything. The Cat's attention is focused on the Aquasphere and the maintenance crew frantically trying to fix it.*

Chessie: 'The sphere itself and flow of water appears fine; the pool at the bottom of the sphere isn't draining properly ... .'

*Chessie cautiously leans in for a closer look without getting wet when the maintenance crew foreman announces that the drain is stopped up. After giving a few orders in Japanese, the crew returns with pool cleaning nets ... and starts scooping out net after net of brightly exotic feathers.*

OOC: Found the info

Surrounding the fountain Ariel does notice that something isnt quite right... The maintenance crew pushes past her to the fountain trying to unclog it. When uncloged there is a giant puff of brightly colored feathers. Attached to the puff is a long neck and finally... Kevins sad looking dead face! "oh god! oh no! It's Kevin! Poor,poor, thing!" Ariel says through tears.

Last edited:
*Scar faintly interested in the scene notices Kevin's limp torso being lifted out of the fountain's draining pool. He also notices that all the feathers present at this scene are coming from Kevin.... therefore he doesn't count them as a clue. * ooc..Ariels yes no question will be answered soon...Kevin's death is from the last post count and I will send a clue to her after work today.

Ray sheds a tear for Kevin. "I even asked her to come with me for protection before . . . If the big bird can't be safe, who can?" After stifling back more tears, Ray begins looking around for clues. "I'll figure this out for you."

Tink looks up startled as anton slinks out of the shadows and glares at her. Tink just stares him down, she thinks that he hasnt been doing his fair share of the work in this investigation. she just keeps looking and one eyebrow arches up as she stares. Its about time you showed up at a crime scene and on time too! with that she turns and watches as Kevins lifeless body is pulled off the bottom of the pool.

*Suddenly the cleaning crew pulls up a bundle of feathers that seems heavier than the previous batches. For once silently obeying a 'move closer' gesture from Scar, Chessie moves in to investigate. Peeking out of the feathers is a familiar beak that quickly is identified as Kevin's.*

Chessie (turning back to Scar): 'It's Kevin's beak ... and we don't ... .'

*Chessie doesn't get a chance to finish his thought as Scar cuts him off.*

Scar (to the cleaning crew): 'Back away from the feathers or there may be more than one victim by the time we're done with this crime scene.'

*The cleaning crew nervously backs up, leaving the feathers and the beak. Scar then nods to Chessie, who resumes investigating the feathers.*

OOC: Scar was used by me with permission from Wally.

Kevin appears behind everyone without them noticing and lets out a very loud -

SQUAWK!!!!

All the detectives jump especially scar who hisses for not liking that.

She shakes her head looking at her legless body being removed and doesnt like being a legless ghost :( Now on to what I remember last.

I remember heading for POTC and I was at the back of group and I stopped for a minute as I thought I saw something nice to eat on the floor when I felt someone grab me from behind. I was blindfolded and taken somewhere dark. I was held there for what seemed like hours.

I dont remember how I died sadly and how I lost my legs I dont know but I do remember the smell of PERFUME.

All I ask can someone ring Carl and tell him about my death as for the sake of my Babies they need looking after..

Now Im off to the Haunted Mansion to try and be apart of the attraction.

Tink, startled, when she hears an eerie squawk turns around to see the ghost of Kevin hovering nearby and listen as she tells her story. Tink thinks, "hmmmm perfume, is that that smelly stuff women wear? I wonder if it is actually the scent of the killer or just a decoy with the killer throwing us off the scent?" she jots down a few notes in her notebook and closes it. she wonders what will happen next.

OOC* So to answer Ariel's question ...YES the killer is female. I am trying to use all your senses this game with clues...hope you are enjoying the game so far,

Hades looks at the other detectives just before Kevins remains are revealed by Chessie,,

View attachment 6925""OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!" He squels with almost girlish delight, and removes the Wombat from his robe......Sheepishly he flips it open and says"Had it on Vibrate!! Well whatda ya know , its the three sisters and they say.... Wait for it.....
Ladies and gentleman....Now accepting auditions for the next bird in the Up sequel!"
"So you think its more than one vicitm here ,huh snagglepuss, I mean obviously more than Kevin and US for the victims?
Who have we had as new addtions to the down under so far due to this foul killer, Hey I made a funny get it FOUL?? Anyone?? Anyone at all?? Excuse me is this thing on???
HEllo ??
Nothing huh?? Worse than a Rodney Dangerfield audience."Hades mutters as he list the murdered and clues again so far.
Sally,
Goofy
BBW
Aroura
Kevin
and our clues
Feather, non specific
Fur , non specific
blue feather, sorta specific
Klang noise, really really non specific
key to a lock
perfume
possibly Kevins legs

We also know the following fact,
A> Killer is post 1980 in origin,
B> killer is female
The blue guy droned on, knowing that none in particular were listening.

View attachment 6926
"Say Ray," the lord of the dead calls over to the bayou buggie," That being a gentleman to a lady in distress, hows that workin for ya these dayS?, I know a Lady named Medusa, she could use your help, shes a bit of a fright in the am but what woman isnt ya know what I mean, huh huh??"

"Ok!!! look Im trying to make light of this to stop from being so pissy, you want the mean blue machine we can do that to...
After all to you schlemels this is just a murder case, to me its the disruption of my very reason for exsistance, so I take it VERY VERY personally, but Im tryin not to overwhelm you MERE mortals, cuz lets face it, I like being amongst you ALMOST A NANOsecond less than you like me being here. So Im making an effort to keep it light, you want to be sour pusses, great I got an entire level down there full of million of souls that are alot more sour than this lot, go ahead be lemon heads".
Exasperated again Hades moves towards the railings to search for castoff or trace left by the killer while trying to throw kevin in.

Last edited:
scarlookingshcoked.jpg

* Scar's face shows shock as first Kevin's ghost appears and then it is revealed that she is missing both her legs.*

SCAR*" Well it is obvious that this is not the primary crime scene. I mean if it was wouldn't there be more blood? I also see no signs of Kevin's legs or have any idea where to go next."

*Suddenly Scar's phone rings*

Back