• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
OOC* JUst so you know as group you made the post count so everyone is safe this round...wooo hooo...good job guys

*Scar looks at hs phone and sees that it is an unidentified caller. He answers the phone and puts it on speaker mode so that everyone nearby can hear...they hear a female voice, but there is nothing unusual that will help identify who it is,*

SCAR* "Hello."

CALLER*
"LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY
YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT YOU SEE
YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK THAT BONEHEAD
BEFORE LIKE KEVIN YOU END UP DEAD
I SAID NO HALLOWEEN IN THE PARK
NONE IN DAY OR AFTER DARK
THIS IS A WARNING I WON'T GIVE TWICE
HOW YOU ALL DIE WON'T BE NICE."

*With that there is a click as the phone goes dead.*

*Scar is confused, but understands that Jack has done something to jeopardize his detectives. He gives Jack a call.*

SCAR* "What are you doing now Jack?

RyansJapanTrip205.jpg

JACK* "I just finished putting up decorations around the mansion grounds."

SCAR."YOU IDIOT!! You may have just cost Kevin's death.Take them down now."

JACK*"But they are not in the park, just on the mansion grounds."

SCAR " Idon't care. Until this is over no more decorating outside."

*Scar hangs up and is close to losing his temper*

Last edited:
Ray flies up high, scanning the park real quick before everyone heads in, looking for any obvious disturbances. He's afraid to get too close to the ground alone with a crazed killer on the loose. "I think I miss fearin the Shadowman . . least you knew how he worked . . . family ain't gunna buy that there's someone worse."

"Captain Hook looks on as he hears Hades list off clues that my solve the current deaths. Looking on as they drive off Kevin's corpse he hears the ringtone(POTC theme) to his phone. "Hook speaking. Ah Charles, how are you? No I don't know if the Bonzai festivities are still going on. By the way, you might be interested in a corpse the DSI team turned up at TDL..."

Last edited:
Anton's facial expression doesn't change as the winged glowy thingy... *sparkles* at him. He turns around and starts walking away while pulling out a small notepad to scribble a few notes in.

*OOC:

A> Killer is pre 1980 in origin,

I think you might have this wrong?

To answer this question and I triple checked my answer....NO the murderer did not appear BEFORE 1980.

Figment wakes up in a daze.

"Oh great I overslept. I wonder where everyone is."

With that Figmet sends a text to the rest of the detectives asking for an update on their location.

Rafiki also wakes up from a mango-induced coma. He hears about poor Kevin's death and waves his stick in the air in homage to a fellow animal. In fear for his own safety, Rafiki climbs on top of the nearest roof to keep a lookout for anything suspicious.

Timon hangs in head, sad to see yet another death. he wanted to end this, not only so people would die...but so he wouldn't die either. he didn't think it was selfish, just self preservation.

"So now what..."

he sighed heavily and slowly walked around Kevin and then the fountain, though he was sure to stay in eye sight of the group, looking for any clues.

*Chessie looks up from investigating the pile of feathers as Kevin's ghost appears and explains how he died. The Cat nods; the body confirms the story - there are no legs and the absence of blood strongly suggests that this is not the primary crime scene. After Scar gets off the phone, first with the unknown caller and then with Jack, Chessie keeps his mouth closed and glances at the irate lion, silently asking where they're going next.*

OOC: The game is going great so far, Wally. As always, I'm having a blast.

SCAR: "Ok everyone, I know Jack loves his Halloween but until this is solved if you even see one pumpkin take it down quickly. Kevin may have died for Halloween, but I'm not ready to pay that price. This scene will be cleaned up by the staff. We should head into the park. There are a few hours before the 1:00 water show. I want everyone to search any place that may have objects sharp enough to cut off a large bird's legs. That means kitchens and there are alot of kitchens here in Disney SEA. I hate to say it, but we need to spread out and search where we can in the time we have. If you find anything call everyone right away. Other wise we will meet in front of the harbor at 12:30. Now into the park."
DisneyLive2147.jpg

Before leaving to go search for...yikes, kevins legs Ariel asks if anyone would like to come look with her. She is terrified about being left alone and would feel much safer with a partner.

Flying away with Tink (which was very fun :) ) they land at the mysterious island to check out the very popular restaurant, the Vulcania Restaurant. Going to the back of the restaurant were the cooks work, tink and Ariel try to get a good look around. Tink flys up to look through all the high cabinets while Ariel checks in all the drawers. Being a large restaurant it looks like their going to be a while, but Ariel secretly hopes they don't find a bird leg...

gallery003.jpg

Last edited:
Ray shivers at the thought of going alone, but hopes the crowded park will keep him safe. He finds a map, closes his eyes and points to:
images

The Teddy Roosevelt Lounge. "That's as good a place as any to go." With that, Ray flies toward the American Waterfront.

As Anton is about to begin his pancakes and eggs (what a terrible American tradition... he looks forward to his Tartines at home) he receives a text to start looking for bird legs in restaurants.

Great, my specialty.

Pushing his eggs around on the plate some and not seeing anything suspicious, he gets up to try the next restaurant. He sees this as a great way to eat his way through TDS. Okay... he only eats what he loves, so he it's more of a way of staring at food at TDS.

Rafiki decides to investigate the Horizon Bay Restaurant for the missing Kevin legs.

horizon_bay.jpg

Rafiki admires the land's unique futuristic-ish theme. Before he enters the restaurant, Rafiki splashes some water on his face. "This is going to be a long, long day," says the now determined Rafiki. Rafiki looks around the restaurant frantically.

Stopping by in Vulcania, Anton reads in his notebook that there has been a lot of buzz about this restaurant and is ready to put it to the test. A trembling host approaches Anton, letting him know that a table will be ready momentarily. As Anton scans the dining room, he sees other detectives already there. Holding a finger up to the host (causing him to fall silent... as silent as violent shaking can get) Anton announces:

Consider this a warning! I will return in one week!

Anton leaves the restaurant in search for other dining options. He begins making his way into the Lost River Delta as he has heard of something over here as well. An unusual smell taunts him, but surprisingly it's coming from a food stand, a... roach coach... a... well, might as well check it out.

*Chessie nods at Scar, acknowledging the new instructions. As the other detectives enter the park and spread out, Chessie gradually fades out to invisible and starts his search. He figures that he'll get more accomplished if he can search undetected.*

*Scar walks into the park just as the crowd is being let in. He is thinking of where he should start. Scar turns right and heads over to the Arabian coast to search the restaurants there.*

Last edited:
Hades hears the new instructions too. Knowing alittle of the area, he also heads toward Arabian Coast and heads straight for Open Sesame!! Not only is it a cool phrase but Hades knows the guy who made it up!! View attachment 6961Hades inspects the kitchen area and looks for any clues as to Kevins peds whereabouts or the impliment that seperated his gams from his , well his rest of him!!!

Last edited:
Approaching the food stand otherwise known as Expedition Eats, he takes a look over what they have. Mostly sausage it seems. He sees a small sign near the register for a daily special. He snaps at the worker and motions towards the special.

Figment gets a text from Tink letting him know what is going on. He is sorry to hear about Kevin. Knowing they need to find his legs Figgy heads for Sebastian's Calypso Kitchen.

Back