• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
After checking out the Teddy Roosevelt, Ray decides to stay in the American waterfront, examining the S.S. Columbia Dining Room next.

The worker in the truck brings over today's special. Giant Turkey leg. As it is handed out, Anton instantly knows something is wrong. The legs are over 4 feet long. Holding the legs, and pinching the meat Anton notes that this definitely Snipe flesh. Angry, he begins to interrogate the confused cast member, who points him in the direction of a nearby kitchen.

NOt letting any hint as to if He has found anything out, Hades watches for which eating establishment Scar will enter in the Arbian Coast. Since there are three restaruants in this particular area, and he has already investigated one, Hades chooses whichever of the remaining two restaurants that Scar does NOT go into.
Hades does this for two reasons, Scar has been notoriously close to other clues, but never quite there, Perhaps Loki, that Norse trickster has cursed Scar with "bifocal sight" so very close but never quite in focus to be on target. The Greek god considers it, those Norse gods were a bit excentric to say the least, who knew?? So sticking close couldnt hurt just yet, besides in broad daylight the blue dude wasnt blending at all, so at last the cronikly cranky kitty would keep the touristas at bay,At least as equally important was that the Arabian Coast area is furthest from the sphere, but closest to the exit not used by the guests and therefore , a murder happening there would afford the killer both an easy and a quick exit with a greatly reduced chance of observation.

'Say Wound, has anyone reviewed the tapes from the park security to see if anyone dumped a body or whatever you want to call oh stubby theres leftovers, can be seen. Likewise arent the key locks on these doors all timecoded. Can we see if security records any unauthorized entrance or egress?" I of course doubt it will yield anything it never does, but what the heck those security guys get paid by the hour, make em do something besides sip tea, and eat donuts." .Hades calls to Scar as he watces him enter HIS restaurant of investigation before darting into the only one left on this area.

*Scar sees his fellow villain Hades checking out the last restaurant in the Arabian coast and having found nothing himself decides to go next door to the Lost River Delta area. As he passes by the Jasmine fountain he peeks in just to make sure.*

DisneyLive2168.jpg

*Passing by Sinbad's voyage and the new Jasmine's flying carpets, Scar turns left and enters the world of Indiana Jones and Raging Spirits.*
DisneyLive2148.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

OOC* Today is my wedding anniversary so i won't be around much, but some info is out there so the game can go on. There is NO post count at the moment so no one needs to worry. Just enjoy and add to the story when you can.

*During his random wanderings around the park, Chessie, who still is invisible, happened to meander into the Lost River Delta. The Cat observes several of his detective colleagues, most notably Anton approaching a random food cart. Certain that Anton would never approach a food cart like that without reason, Chessie takes a closer look and watches as the food critic examines turkey legs that are way too long to be turkey legs. Chessie watches as Anton is directed to the kitchen and, maintaining his invisibility, follows him from a cautious distance.*

Rafiki, having enjoyed some scraps of food he found in the back kitchen of the restaurant, is tired and decides to head over to the Little Mermaid area. Along the way, Rafiki peeks in the shops to see all their Lion King merchandise. He mesmerizes and the facade of the underwater palace before exploring it even further.

2673440091_cd8d4ab986.jpg

OOC edit- happy aniv! :)

Last edited:
Tink continues her search when she notices a few of her fellow detectives eating at this restraunt called Millies. Anton is eating chicken. At another booth is the ghost of Aurora chatting with her friends. Tink just keeps searching while drinking coffee to keep her awake.

Last edited:
Figment takes a look at the kitchen but can't find anything unusual.

"I might as well grab some food while I've found somewhere. I hope someone else is having more luck finding Kevin's leg."

OOC: Happy Anniversary Wally

Anton heads into the Yucatan Base Camp Grill. He finds several CMs that are just coming into work, but he steps in front of them. For an Inspection. Heading to the kitchen, he finds it an absolute mess. Everything is scattered all over the kitchen has been completely scattered, and there's blood... Everywhere. Without flinching, Anton turns around and heads back into the dining area. Snapping at a cast member (who quickly approaches) he hands a list of numbers to the other detectives and tells the cast member that they all need to be here 5 minutes ago. He then heads over to the landline and calls up the health department who will acquire the scene (and restaurant) when the detectives have cleared it from being a crime scene.

Tink gets the text to get over to the Yucaton base camp grill asap. the number doesnt look familiar so she calls the number back to find out it is the number to the grill. she speaks with the CM who answered the phone and determines that they were told by Anton to get the detectives over there. So after determining that it wasnt a ploy from the killer setting up a trap Tink hurries over to the grill to see what is up.

"Let me get this straight, You call who? you call me,Thats rightt, you dont really know who I am do you,whats your name? Jon you say, and you Jon, call and say some long nosed mortician says I should go there? Ok where is therE? Why should I go ??""

I see, "Hades is niether angered nor amused at the call, the poor mortal, hes just trying to get through his day,He ends the call with, "Thank you for the message. IM sure this will be something the Chessie cat will just want to get a LEG up on?" He snickers at first and decides to run with the theme.

" Quick also let Timone know, hes always UNDERFOOT?"
"Figment , someone text him too, wouldnt want him HAMSTRUNG by ignorance,"
" Tink shes a bit KNEEDY but will be by your THIGH through thick and thin," Hades snickers is now out and out laugther as he continues with the pun progress
"What about dear Mr Ego, did you see those calfs? They should just call him long ankles!"
"Scar of the Achelies syndrome fame, cuz hes a HEEL !?" Now he practically roles as he continues with the puns still, ingnoring the looks of the other guests.

"Ok,ok , Please tell mr Scarecrow that im on my way," Hades hangs up the Wombat and heads over to the aforementioned restaurant,
While this investigation into who was botching his business schedules was very serious, it didnt mean he couldnt have some fun along the way!! With that Hades heads into the Yucatan Base camp grill. Certain that Kevins final defeat is at hand.

*Scar gets a call from some random CM saying that Anton has requested his presence at the Yucatan Base Camp Grill. Not saying as to why, the CM hangs up. Scar decides to go over to the restaurant simply because he had spotted Anton in the area as he came around the corner.*

To himself...."Why would someone like Anton be in a counter service establishment such as the Base Camp Grill?"

*Walking in the direction of the Indiana Jones attraction, Scar turns into the Yucatan Base Camp entrance.*
ef29.jpg

After looking at the gift short inside a whale, Rafiki looks for passing detectives. Sadly there was no Little Mermaid show going on while he was in the area. Rafiki gets a strange sense that he needs to head over to the Yucatan Base Camp Grill (plus he follows Scar who he spots walking that way anyway).

OOC* Thanks for the nice anniversary wishes....it was a great day. You guys will laug...I didn't tell my wife any details. Instead I gave her clues like here in the game to each place we were going. We enjoyed a nice dinner in Roppongi, the Blue Man Group show in Tokyo and a few more things.

OOC 2* A new post count will start here 4 in 60 hours ...END time will be 8;30 pm Japan Time on Tuesday or 7:30am EST on Tuesday Morning

Tink looks around in the kitchen where anton simply pointed to. Tink looks at him and waits for him to go in with her she does not want to be the only one in there. she peeks in the kitchen area thru the window in the door where she sees alot of red! and feathers too. then she notices Anton holding what looks to be a very thin turkey leg.

*Chessie's phone rings suddenly; he quickly silences it and lets the call go to voicemail. He's invisible and doesn't want Anton to know that he has followed him to the Yucatan Base Camp Grill. After a minute, his phone beeps to indicate a message, which he checks and finds the message from the random cast member that he is to meet Anton where he already is - and Anton wanted the detectives there 5 minutes ago. Chessie approaches Anton from behind, drops the invisibility, and taps the food critic on the shoulder.*

Chessie: 'If you wanted us here 5 minutes ago, you should have just said something ... .'

*Chessie hovers on the air, grinning widely, patiently waiting for Anton to turn around.*

Getting the message on her phone, Ariel leaves to go meet the rest of the detectives. Upon arrival at the yucatan base camp grill, she sees the other detectives standing around two large legs next to spill of blood. Being a pretty gruesome sight Ariel tries not to look to long or else she'll lose her lunch!

Rafiki arrives at the Yucatan Base Camp Grill. He sees a few detectives hanging around, but they don't seem to have any idea about what's going on. Exhausted from the walk across the park, Rafiki checks out where he can set and lounge for a bit.

gallery003.jpg

Perhaps it was fate, but in the corner of his eye Rafiki spots something unusual on one of the tables. He picks the tiny object up from the tabletop and examines it. "AHA!" shouts Rafiki, "a coarse, black hair follicle." He hangs onto it and plans on showing it to Scar asap.

OOC Rafiki found a clue!

*Chessie doesn't bother turning around as he hears other detectives arrive and join them in the admittedly gruesome crime scene. He's still focused on Anton's reaction when the food critic learns that he wasn't alone the whole time. However, Chessie changes his mind and looks around, mildly interested, when Rafiki announces in an usually loud voice that he has found a coarse black hair follicle.*

Chessie (grinning widely): 'So this is situation is a bit hairy as well as bloody? It's a good thing, Anton, that you've called in the sanitation department, because apparently murder isn't the only crime around here ... .'

*Chessie turns back to the food critic, who still hasn't said anything, patiently awaiting his response.*

*Scar looks at the kitchen, the mess and then his detectives.*

"This is definitely the place.We need to clear the scene fast. the reason why we came to this park was the early afternoon water show and it starts in 20 minutes."

*Just then Raffiki yells that he has found a clue.*

Scar to Raffiki..."Good Monkey. Now hand it to me so I can decide who I need to take it to the lab....hmmm....any volunteers?. Mind you that you will miss the water show. In the meantime I have an expert on kitchens headed this way to get this mess straightened up. "

3519.jpg

Back