• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
*As Scar nears the fortress he sees someone fleeing. At first he thinks it might be the killer, but then he sees that it is just the crowd trying to get away from the scene. Finally reaching the Fortress Exploration area, Scar's jaw drops in surprise as he enters the ship and sees....

518-100620Im20surrounded20by20Idiot.jpg

"JACK!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

skellington.jpg

"Scar I can't take it anymore. I can't sit and wait while my Sally's head is still missing, while my Halloween is taken over by eggs and Easter. I am going to fight back! My Halloween decorations will return and I will get my Sally back. The difference between me and whoever is destroying Halloween is that I won't kill to get my way. Look out the window...everyone on that float is ok and being rescued. Now you handle things your way and I will handle them mine."

Scaryes.jpg

*Scar wants to reach out and choke Jack, but instead calmly says...
"Don't you realize what you have done? you have put us all in danger now. "

Last edited:
ooc* Unfortunately Tuesdays here in Japan are my long early start days at work...which means I probably won't get a chance to post much, but I will try. There is more info on the way from hades and the lab boys. Also evryone can come to this scene...there won't be any clues here since we now know it was Jack and not the true killer, but that doesn't mean nothing is going to happen. We will just have to wait and see.

Figment is shocked by the explosion. Why would the killer destroy something Easter? Heading to the fortress he can see why.

"Okay so Jack has flipped. This is going to help!"

While weaving around the floats, Ray is almost knocked in the water by an explosion. "EVANGELINE, I'M COMING!!" . . . Then he realizes he's okay, and spins around in time to see Scar and the others heading toward the Fortress. "Voodoo, Shadowman, now cannons firing at me . . . this is too much!" He flies after them in time to see Scar yelling at a crazed Skeletonman.

*As Scar has arrived inside the ship and other detectives are joining them - not to mention that the cannon was fired by Jack and not the killer - Chessie drops his invisibility and reveals that he had been there the whole time.*

Chessie: 'Jack, you say that your way of doing things won't kill anyone? Perhaps not by your hand, but your actions are giving this unknown female reason to kill us, so can you really say that your actions don't have lethal consequences?'

*Chessie hovers in the air, grinning.*

Ray looks around at the scene, and wonders how Jack could fire these cannons. "I thought these were fake . . . seems a lil dangerous to have working guns round a bunch of kids. Plus, why all the Easter eggs in October? Wouldn't the cast members see something wrong with that?"

Timon looks up, standing on the cross beam at the top of the light post, his hand shading his eyes as he caught site of a running Scar. Quickly Timon decided to follow and see what the ornery lion had seen. He jumped down, hoping from shoulder to shoulder, sliding along the edge of a large hat and flinging himself down the shade of a stoller, hitting the ground and running to meet up with the rest, the shock on his face growing when he sees Jack.

"Well this can't be good, Can't be good at all."

The DCI techs are covered in ashes,View attachment 6993 but manage to exit the lab with a manila folder marked Urgent Urgent Urgent, for Scar,Hades takes the package from the dimwitted duo and starts to leave the lab at the Mansion. He still cant believe these two are the best Scar could find as he opens the envelope to peak at its contents!!
View attachment 6990
<Hades breaks the fourth wall and looks directly at the reader and says>

" What you didnt think I wouldnt look?, Hello,... Hades here, not Prince Shmarming!! Of course Im gonna look,
Whatta I look look like some kind of putz to you?"

<ASide ends?>

He hastily scans the manila file via Wombat 8000, the mobile scanner enclosed within it allows him to send the text document intact to all the detectives!!

Hades prefaces the report with the following statement.

AM UNAVOIDABLY DELAYED AT TDL.... PLEASE ADVISE STATUS... WILL JOIN ASAP.

BELOW CONTENTS OF LAB ANAYLSIS OF CURRENT EVIDENCE IN DCI CUSTODY.

GOOD NEWS: DNA from the BLUEfeather has been matched to blue bird #j35HC View attachment 6992who originally appeared in Snow white, but has appeared in many movies since.

View attachment 6991BAD NEWS: So far no match of DNA has been found anywhere in the DFI labs extensive DNA records of DISNEY characters for the yellow feather.
View attachment 6995
WORSE NEWS: Most of the FUR sample was burned up in a lab accident and the small piece left is making it difficult to ID the source
View attachment 6996

Hades heads out the door of the lab, and exits the mansion, "Odd "he thinks, "old skullingtone isnt around anywhere I thought flea face told him to stay here in the mansion?"

A very determined look comes across Hades face, as he stares across the plaza . He strides into Snow Whites adventures and begins to search for chest, He knows for sure the Heartless Hamper is large enough to hold Sallys head, and the treasure chest the Dwarves have in the mines might be just a chest in question too. Either way, Hades postpones his return to DisneySea until he has investigated SWSA thouroughly..

Watching the parade and seeing the Float be ruin Ariel think for sure that the murderer was apart of this. Joining scar and the other detectives they find out that it was jack! Ariel scolds jack for trying to get back at the murderer saying that one of the detectives could be killed because of this! No one should try to ruin Easter decorations for now.

Getting the message from hades Ariel reads the facts about the clues. Ok a blue feather belongs to the blue bird but the yellow isn't defined. Reading about the fur Ariel is upset that scar can't seem to hire better scientist, um burning a clue is not really helpful!

*Scar looks at Jack as if he has lost his mind.*Scar:"Chessie is right Jack... you have now put us all in danger. Now are you going to ceas this crazy nonsense of Halloween until we have caught the killer or not?"*Instead of answering Jack walks off sulking. Scar turns to the others.*"Well whatever we were supposed to get frm being here has gone out the window now. Thanks to Jack."*Just then everyones phone begins to buzz. It is info from Hades and the lab. *

Timon reads through the information supplied by hades, nodding at the information gleamed by the feather but scratching his head at the rest.

"where could this fur have come from I wonder?"

He just wanted two things now to solve the murder, and walk away from this alive

"Should we be sticking around and waiting for retaliation or should we make our exit and keep looking for new clues?"

Timon wanted to move, but fear overrode the thought of going at it alone.

Rafiki analyzes the DNA evidence of the Blue Bird, and sighs a breath of relief for not accusing a character of murder he was after. The feather seemed to clear her completely. Rafiki brings his face to his palm when he hears the news of the scientist's mistakes.

While timon waited for the next bit of bad news, he reflected on what they had found, trying to come up with a who to all of this mess. Was the easter factor even a primary one, or was it a distraction. Was it giving this person a cloak to do there sinister deeds under and throw the investigation? Why did they target jack, and why was it through sally. Timon wasn't sure answers, but his gut was rumbling and it was only partly due to his hunger

*Just then, Chessie's phone rings at the same time with the same text from Hades and the updated information from the lab. Chessie checks the message, updates his notes regarding the blue feather, and puts away the phone.*

Chessie (softly, to himself): 'With all of these accidents in the lab, it seems that it's one step forward and two steps back. And speaking of which ... .'

*Chessie interrupts himself and looks at Scar*

Chessie: 'Where is the next step going to take us, now that this one went down in cannon smoke?'

After listening to Scar admonish Skeletonman, Ray can't help but wonder what he himself would do if someone threatened or hurt his lovely Evangeline. While thinking ti hisself, he is interrupted by a text from Hades with new information from the lab. Reading about the fur, Ray worries that the chuckleheads may have lost some of the most important information yet as the fur may be from the mystery killer lady's pet or animal friend. Ray ponders that it may even be from the killer herself!!

Ray looks around to the other detectives who are also deep in thought thinking about the clues that have been found so far, those clues that have now been clarified, and what if anything has been lost or overlooked.

Finding a table near the Harbor, Anton sits down, and catches a passing CM. He orders an espresso as the show begins, and watches as one of the floats is quickly attacked. He stays where he is to watch this scene unfold from afar, and wait for that expresso... where did that CM go?

OOC* I will continue the story shortly, but the posting period officially ends here...I will do a count and see if anyone needs to die...insert evil laugh

Both Pain and Panic appear in dual clouds of smoke next to Scar and the other gathered detectives.
Each stops, looks at each other, than turns and looks at SCar. In unison, but not harmony obviously, they say.....
View attachment 7043

"Hey Furball, who youse gonna ask where de is next?, We wanna know so we can get a jump on auditioning for thier role, When they come up ...eerrr..... ummmm....... schmeared like a nice lox and cream cheese on a golden toasted bagel........."

View attachment 7044 "OYYYY!! hes such a menchze!!" they exclaim and again turn and look at each other, before disappearing again in seperate puffs of green and magenta a split second before Scars paw swipes the air where P&P were.

Hades meanwhile has made it to the courtyard of SWSAView attachment 7045, he pauses and looks up at the window
Well isnt she striking, I wonder if she likes blue birdies, Ahh but wait arent you alittle old for our killer, Hades laughs at the EQ window pictureView attachment 7046, yes I believe you are, but that doesnt mean someone isnt learning from you , or Using you. LEts see !!
As he approaches the ride cue he is greeted by an unusual sign,View attachment 7047 one that actually gives him some hope he is on the right path.
First he finds the heartless hamper,View attachment 7048 and then moves through the ride, to find the chest of gems that the dwarves use in the mine scene.

*As Scar is gathering his thoughts about what to do next an announcement comes over the loud speaker, it is a female voice.*

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN .. WE ARE SORRY AT THIS TIME TOKYO DISNEY SEA WILL BE CLOSING. YOU WILL RECIEVE A FULL REFUND TICKET AS YOU LEAVE.

*After the announcement the detectives phones begin to ring. As they open them they see a message.

YOU WERE WARNED AND NOW WILL DIE
ONE BY ONE I'LL TELL YOU WHY
EASTER NEEDS TO STAY WITHIN THE PARK
NOW IT'S CLOSED, NOT YET DARK
YOU SANK MY FLOAT AND RUINED MY DAY
NOW THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY
I'LL NOT HARM A SINGLE GUEST
BUT I'LL PUT YOU ALL TO THE TEST
I'LL START WITH THESE HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS I FOUND
AND TEAR CAPE COD TO THE GROUND

IMG_0218.jpg

*Two pictures iare attached. Jack must have been busy while the detectives were at this mornings crime scene he has decorated some in Tokyo Disney SEA. Scar knows exactly where to go, but finds it difficult as the crowd is moving towards the gate to exit the park. He feels strange seeing everyone exit and it's just now 3 in the afternoon.*
DSCN3713.jpg

Last edited:
OOC PLease make sure you keep space open in your PM boxes...I am unable to send info if there is no room

OOC2 I have NO idea who the lady with Duffy is

Last edited:
Tink flies over to the american waterfront area where cape cod is located and starts scouting the area for anything out of the ordinary and anything halloween. as she spies anything to do with halloween she removes it from sight.

Back