• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
OOC* The posting period ends here. I have done a post count and two detectives have not made the count...names in the hat and I will draw one out and send a message.

Last edited:
Hades follows the rest of the piddy-paws detectives to the backstage area to investigate the floats. He stands back and sees if any of them have yellow feathers as part of the decoration, if non do he proceeds to investigate the three little pigs float as the character at the end,The BBW , is wearing a hat with a yellow feather in it!!

*OOC I am going to have to withdraw from the game. I've gotten some very bad medical news and I cannot cope with trying to post and deal with the issue. I will try to play as a ghost or VIP if that is OK. My apologies.

OOC*I understand Margaret and I hope all turns out ok. You will be in all our thoughts and drop by as VIP DODO anytime.

TRIVIA CHANCE #1 There is a certain pin available ONLY on certain days in Tokyo Disney SEA---my question has two parts...what is the occasion for this pin to be available and what is the pin number?

*Scar reluctantly follows what he considers his minions backstage.* "Spread out and check each and every float carefully."

OOC* A message has been sent to the detective whose name was drawn, however their death will not come right away. An additional message is being sent with game information so please keep an eye on your PM box.

Rafiki scurries to the backstage area where he investigates each float. One thing stands out to him though- Clopin's yellow feather. Perhaps he has something to do with this mystery?

Ariel keeps looking around the beautiful floats but feels strange looking at Easter bunnys at this time of the year. She starts to climb up on one of the egg themed floats.

OOC: I ask my yes or no question on this thread and everyone gets the answer right?

Ooc yes ariel. Post your question and it will be answered. If you need help about what questions to ask we can help.

Tink continues with her inspection close to timone checking the area from above where timone can't see.

*Somewhere off the China Sea, Captain Hook looks down at his crocodile skinned smartphone reading a message from his fellow villain Scar. "Why would an Easter themed Halloween and the the decommision of a puppet servant have any interest me?"
As he reads further.. "Ohhh...." twisting his black Mustache as he begins to ponder. "SMEEEEEEE, Have the crew set sail for Tokyo."

As Anton follows Scar and the rest of the detectives to a backstage area, he is suddenly confronted with several large floats all themed to Easter. Adorned with large eggs, and pastel colors, Anton can barely stand looking and places his forehead down onto the tips of the fingers from one hand. He appears to be suffering from a temporary headache.

Why would these floats even go out in the first place? I see this in every bad restaurant I go to. Poor quality control.

Figment hovers over the floats trying to get a closer look.

"All I can see is eggs! This is really trippy this close to Halloween."

OOC: I now have the tiki room song stuck in my head!

Ok here is my Question- Does the murder first appear in a disney feature before 1980, ie (1928-1979)?

Hope this is a good question and will help some people out! :)

After flying above the noon parade, Ray notices the only yellow feathers seen are on a skinny multicolored man on the back of the Three Little Pigs float. Ray decides to stay close to this float, following it along the route, even dancing in time with the characters to the tune.

*Seeing that not much else is happening at the Swiss Family Treehouse, Chessie reluctantly fades out and disappears. He gradually reappears backstage and joins the detectives already searching the floats for whatever it is that Scar thinks they might find. After a few minutes of listening to them complain, Chessie fades to invisible and continues his search.*

OOC: I'm sorry about your bad news, Margaret. I'm sending you tons of pixie dust. I hope everything will be okay.

Timon continues to search the float he rode into the back storage; from the top to bottom he finds nothing until he gets to the wheel well.

“What is….”

Wedged between the wheel and the wheel well Timon finds what looks like a squashed pumpkin. Jumping down from where he had been perched looking down he slowly works his way under the cart, taking the chance to get a closer look. As he works his way closer he is shocked to see he isn’t alone underneath. Snagged in the undercarriage of the float was the mangle body of who he first thought was woody. His eyes grew as big as saucers and as he took a closer look at the face he saw it was Goofy.

Timon, the shock of what he found reverberating in his voice, called out as loud as possible.

“Hey guys I found something…or rather someone. Its Goofy, and he’s dead!”

He crawled his way out as he called for his fellow detectives, the sound effect buttons on his wrist sounding off splitting the shocked quite air.

OCC: this was given to me by TokyoDisney.

Ariel jumps off the top of the float and runs to Timon. Timon pulls out a big white glove that belonged to Goofy that was wedged under the wheel of the float. She has to look away she can't stand to see the mess that used to be that big silly dog. With tears running down her cheek she whispers to the other detectives "who would do such a horrible thing!"
2Q==
disney-princess_49733_11.jpg

Now realizing how serious this case is she suggests that the detectives stay partnered up so none of them end up like goofy.

Last edited:
Ok here is my Question- Does the murder first appear in a disney feature before 1980, ie (1928-1979)?

Hope this is a good question and will help some people out! :)

OOC* To answer this question and I triple checked my answer....NO the murderer did not appear BEFORE 1980.

*Hearing Timon's irritating voice, Scar walks casually over to the float and peers under.*

scar.png

"Now that is a mess. It is worse than when those hyenas get together for lunch. I also see why you thought it was Woody. Goofy is in his Pecos Goofy costume from Westernland. It must have happened when the parade passed in front of Slue Foot Sue's. I will have the security team send the security camera footage to my phone. Everyone search the float. Make sure to check every small space."
CowboyGoofy.gif

"Hey wait a minute. Where is Aurora? She was with us at the treehouse, but I don't see her now."

"

Ray upon hearing that Goofy is under the float, flies up to check out the harnessing equipment that the characters on the floats use to stay safe. Perhaps it was all just a tragic accident, however with all the clues beginning to surface, he trusts his bayou gut that more bad news is to come. :(

Tink sees timon spy something in the wheelwell of the float and flies down in time to see a smashed up goofy along with smashed pumpkin. "boy this person does not like halloween for some reason." she shakes her head at the sight of poor goofy all smushed up along with a big pumpkin making one big gooey orange mess. after a tear drop or 2 Tink musters up the strength to start searching for clues to the killer. she is small enough to get into the cramped space of the wheelwell. she decides to call ray for a bit of his light to help.

Back