• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Happy zappyday to me

ZAPPED! Happy zappyday to me

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Okay, so I already know how lucky I am to have a great wife and family both at home and also here at DPF!!!

Today was an amazing day for zaps!!!

First I made a trade with Drew (Dmsb1121) and he made a mistake, who hasn't? So we did an additional trade to fix it (the best way to fix a mistake if you ask me, more trading!!!) and I received his package today, it had the pin I was supposed to get the first time, but he also sent me a grail zap for Amy:

pin92865th72
Pin 92865: WDI - Haunted Mansion - The Caretaker and His Dog Series - Jack and Zero

Time to update my signature again. Good thing it doesn't take me 7 hours like Kupo.

Next I received my package that had the winning bid for my last auction from Bruce (bcol), we also made an awesome trade for a pin that should have been on Amy's most wanted.

If you have never seen this pin in person, it is an amazing pin!!!

But he also sent these 2 great Mulan pins as a zap:

Finally as part of Goofy_Moe's Superbowl pin zap event I received these from Tim (#1mickeyfreak):

I always say that I always want great pin karma and today is why.

Thank you to all of you who have zapped me recently!!!

Oh wow! Congrats to you! <3 You deserve it!!
I love that Stitch as Hunchback pin, super cute! Its awesome that YOU are the one who has to edit your signature lol

Time to update my signature again. Good thing it doesn't take me 7 hours like Kupo.

tumblr_ls034r0jku1qethke.gif

I believe it took more MORE than 7 hours so, ugh, give credit where credit is, due

tumblr_m7a57tCOzM1qfr0fb.gif

jkjkjkjk

DMSB1121!!! We are like number brothers...that's like blood brothers...but with numbers instead O_________O

internet-high-five.jpg

OH YEAH! TAKE IT DAVID! Consider the path of signature destruction you lay in your wake, terminated...effective immediately. OH SNAP!

sassy.gif
adam-levine-sassy.gif

AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY...YOU JUST GOT SASSED!!!

sassy.gif

I'm glad You like the pin! but you must have made a mistake on your signature :(
it says "thank you bcol" not Dmsb1121 :/ but by the way Thanks for the trade! the pins you sent me are beautiful!

I'm glad You like the pin! but you must have made a mistake on your signature :(
it says "thank you bcol" not Dmsb1121 :/ but by the way Thanks for the trade! the pins you sent me are beautiful!

I am so sorry, I fixed it to give you the proper credit!!! Please forgive me. :facepalm:

Back