• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Haunted Mansion Reveal Conceal set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haunted Mansion Reveal Conceal set

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Does anyone have the photo of the bat made when you have all of the pins from this set?

Last edited:
I don't have a pic, but the puzzle is in the shape of the bat from the stanchions in the queue.

With the head represented by the gargoyle, and each hitchhiking ghost, four singing statue busts, madam leota, etc.

It is a bat. :) And together it makes a stunning Jumbo.

I'm hoping the conceals will be spread a bit more evenly than the last couple releases.

If you go on Facebook and search for Elena Martinez and/or Haunted Mansion Fan Page and Buy/Sell you will see a good photo of the completed bat pin. She just posted it 45 min. ago.

From IG user cymanthas_pins, via Disney Pins Blog :

02ece040688ddc1e0b0b68de0e7f8765.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Soooooo cool ...does it look like these will be in stock for a while? I'm hoping to pick some up next week.

Also, are these on sale everywhere or just at MK (or just at Memento Mori)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back