• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Haunted575 is the King (Queen?) of the Kingdom!

ZAPPED! Haunted575 is the King (Queen?) of the Kingdom!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
One of my favorite parts of doing pickups is when I have the opportunity to personally hand off pins to their requester. Today, Bf and I had the immense pleasure to meet up with Haunted575 and deliver her new pins.

But that's not all! When we caught up, she pulled out a wee bag that had a wee Zap in it! And it deserves a wee crown!

cc74a85ae776c7ef60b72b7b12e3bd0d.jpg

LOOK AT HIM!! HE'S SO ADORABLE!! I just bought my own KH Donald Keychain, so this is an excellent addition and I had a hard time decided between the two to begin with. But now I have no remorse because I have both!!!

But that's still not all! She mentioned that she wanted to go meet the King Pin at Animal Kingdom Lodge to do some trading. I have never heard of such a majestic person, so she told me all about it! He's a character CM of regal proportions with whom you can trade from his magical mystery pack! We all got some lovely pins, but the whole experience was magical, hahah!

Afterward, we all explored the wilds of Animal Kingdom, narrowly missing the cut off for the Finding Nemo the Musical, but we still had a blast!

Thanks so much for a phenomenal day! Bf says he had an exceptional time (and I'm sure you two conspiring against me had nothing to do with it.... Hahah)! And we are looking forward to seeing you again in April!

56a0e94834a4e5547266846f030519f5.jpg

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Awwww! He found his gateway pin. :D
Yes, and then said if he WERE to start collecting, it would probably be Up (his name is Russ, short for Russell) and Haunted Mansion. A quick glance at ebay quickly made him very very satisfied with his little Stitch pin. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I got to meet Haunted & DD back in January (and have been meaning to post this since I got back) - we had planned to meet up at Epcot on Saturday. However Friday afternoon & decided to go visit King Pin. Guess who I met in line!

For those who have not traded with King Pin, here is a picture of us with his majesty!

Sounds like you had a fantastic day (you are all so darn cute!). Love your ZAP - adorable!

I have never heard about the King - he looks like he is hard to miss...haha.

Thanks for sharing.

Back from WDW and just saw this post. So much fun to meet Merlin and Russ this trip and Lynn99 on the last trip.

Went back to King Pin on Friday with my cousin and he let us do a bonus round of pin trading since the line wasn't long. My cousin picked an undesirable pin and I said "throw it back in the bag" and King Pin said "oh, you don't like that pin?" so he took it and threw it behind his back and let her pick again. Lol

Can't wait for April as Russ and I have more conspiring to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back