• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! have some scratched and slightly chipped pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! have some scratched and slightly chipped pins

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
Hi all,
My sister recently sent me a bag of pins that belonged to my niece and nephew. They were not collectors or connoisseurs of valuable pins, but when they were youngsters, they did love to trade with CMs at DLR. I have roughly 2 dozen Disney pins (and a Pirate M&M pin) that have slight scratch marks. Plus maybe 2 or 3 that have small areas where it looks like a piece of the finish or enamel has come off (They've been sitting in the bag for a few years now). I don't feel like I can trade these on PP, but maybe someone on here can use them? Maybe some of you have small kids that won't care about the scratching and would just be happy to have a bunch of random pins (like Stitch, Chip & Dale, Minnie). Or maybe some of you crafty people can use in projects. Or they could be used as "thumb" tacks.... I am looking for an easy trade, maybe just something to cover the cost of postage. If you are interested and would like to see them, please PM your email address and I will send you the images. For some reason I can no longer get my Snapfish account pics to show up here.

Thanks!
Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back