• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Having trouble finding ID numbers for some pins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having trouble finding ID numbers for some pins...

ButterflyFairy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am new to Pin Pics and trying to get my collection on my profile. I have 3 pins so far that do not seem to have Id Numbers. Can anyone help? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

If they are relatively new pins, try sorting your results by "newest" that can help bring what you are looking for up to the top. Be sure to search for general terms like the character name or film. Try not to make your search too specific, that can acciedentally eliminate the pin that you are looking for. And like Ang1 said pics would help us track them down for you ;)

Thanks that worked! I was not general enough. One I cannot seem to find is the 2000 I was there. There is one pictured with a white background, but mine is more silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back