Heading to AWA to sell art then will be in Orlando - WDW from Oct 3 - 7 for MNSSHP

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by TornadoTitan, Sep 27, 2017.

1. TornadoTitan

TornadoTitan Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I will be vending my art at Anime Weekend Atlanta this coming weekend in the Artist Alley at Table 1051, if you are there stop by and say hi, I will be also be selling my pin designs and doing trading if anyone brings their pins.

[​IMG]

After Atlanta I will be flying straight to Orlando for a mini-vacation. This is my planned schedule.

Oct 3 - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
    Oct 4 - Epcot for Food and Wine Festival
    Oct 5 - The Outlet, Universal City Walk, and Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios
    Oct 6 - Anime Kingdom
    Oct 7 - Disney Springs

If anyone is going around the same time let me know, I would definitely like to get to meet some members of the DPF community in person.

2. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Have fun and good luck at the Con! Remember: Fist bumps are the way to keep the plague at bay!

3. TornadoTitan

TornadoTitan Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Lol, that is the reason why pony cons are where I get the least germs, even always brohoofs, while furry cons are the opposite, all the attendees give strangers random hugs XD

Yeah I hope I don't catch any con crud before my Disney trip.

4. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    108   0   0

Have a fabulous time ~ sounds like an amazing trip.

5. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    490   0   0

Oh! I haven't been to AWA in years. But it was always fun! As for Disney, maybe I'll run into you while you're there! :D have a blast!

~Merlin

6. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Have fun during your trip! :)