Health update

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by mickeymousje, Sep 20, 2017.

1. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

Hi everyone! As some of you might know (or not I'm not sure) I'm having issues with my health again. I'm recovering from a brain tumor (the 4th time now) and wanted to let everyone know that my last MRI scan was okay! The tumor isn't all gone but it hasn't changed or grow! As long as it stays this way I'm happy because right now they can't remove it, so hopefully it stays this way that ot won't grow or change :)

I also wanted to let people know that sometimes it can take a few days before I can reply to PM's and/or mail pins because every new day I don't know how it will start. I have migraines and depressions and I'm still very tired off all the treatments. I will always keep up to my word and mail pins but sometimes it might take a couple days longer same with replying to PMs hope you'll all understand :)

Sorry for the long story but just wanted to share the good news and hope I can recover

2. SiuJerkJai

SiuJerkJai Mrs. Nesbitt

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

Of course we understand! So glad to hear that the latest news is positive! Always, always keeping good thoughts for you, dearest. :hug::hug::hug:

3. momin.ator

momin.ator Member

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Keeping you in my prayers. :) Glad the news was good.

4. Shelterkat

Shelterkat At Cost Shopper

Rating - 100%
    237   0   0

Sending lots of pixie dust!!!!!!

5. SkeleCountry

SkeleCountry Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Sending prayers your way, glad that you got some good news! We all hope that you get to feeling better! We understand there are things more important than dpf and pins! :hug:

6. Snoffsan

Snoffsan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Im so sorry you are not feeling well still but happy that the tumor isnt getting worse right now! You are in my thoughts!

7. natelove

natelove Member

Rating - 100%
    119   0   0

Sending lots of prayers

8. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Thinking of you! Glad to hear some good news, though! :) *hugs*

~Merlin

9. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins I'm Here to Enable You

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

:hug:

I'm so glad to hear you've gotten a bit of peace of mind (that the tumor is at least stable). I'll keep you in my thoughts. Sometimes, the health issue is bad enough but the worrying about it just makes you feel worse. So I hope you can take some enjoyment from things a little more now. One day at a time, but we are all sending you cosmic hugs and good wishes for continued improvement!

10. TammyH

TammyH Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sending prayers and pixie-dust!

11. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

Believe me I can very well understand, have been down that path as well, from induced coma to learning to walk and eat again , so my prayers are with you every day to get better, just trust in God he will be there for you always.
    Linda(fuzzybunny)

12. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sending you my thoughts and lots of fairy dust! :hug:

13. mickeymousje

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

Awe thank you so much everyone! :hug: really means a lot!

14. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Happy to hear the update is good, hang in there through those headaches and check in as often as you can.

15. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

My goodness, I definitely can understand (to a certain extent) as I have an extremely atypical migraine condition myself that usually is indicative of a secondary condition. I choose to be grateful that I just have migraines, but I'm extremely sympathetic to the conditions of others.

I'm very sorry that you're suffering so much, but I'm glad that you had such a good follow up visit. The most important thing is for you to take care of yourself. We're all here for you, sending prayers and pixie dust - and keep us updated when you can.

16. Sami

Sami Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sorry to hear that you've ill, it's good to hear that you're on the road to recovery and your keeping some positive thoughts! Like Dancecats, I can't say I know what you're going through, but I can understand the migraine problems and how horrible and debilitating those can be (I was diagnosed with Cronic Cluster Migraine Syndrome). Hope that you have a speedy recovery, and you start feeling back to your normal self! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way! [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

17. mickeymousje

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

Thanks so much! Yes I hate migraines, I have those and pressure of the tumor that causes headache, sometimes I want to slam my head to a wall, can drive you crazy! I'm also very happy that I've been very lucky and survived these tumors before and that I can still do things :)

Thank you all very much! You're all so sweet! :hug:

18. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Glad to hear that things are better for you ((HUGS))

19. mickeymousje

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

Thank you all so much! <3 :hug: