• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone! I'm new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I'm new here.

Rubz_93

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Ruben Soto. This year is the first year I purchased a Disney Annual Pass and I started a hobby of collecting Pins along with it. I also managed to get my girlfriend into collecting some too. I originally created this account because a lot of people I contacted on Instagram recommended this site and PinPics to hopefully locate a specific Kingdom Hearts pin that I have been looking for to complete my "Lanyard collection".

I imagined there would be very few KH pin collectors since there are hardly any KH pins out there. I did manage to get a pin that was an LE300, so that was pretty cool. The one I have been looking for is an LE500 and haven't seen a single person try selling one this far :/
The rarest/ most unique pin I got for my girlfriend is an LE900 Baby stitch with Babyfier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back