• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone!! New Collector looking to buy or trade disney dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!! New Collector looking to buy or trade disney dolls

stacim

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone,

My name is Staci and I live in Savannah, Georgia. I've wanted to start collecting for a while, but kept putting it off. I decided I’m ready and just made my first purchases. So my collection consists of the 17in Blue Aurora, Maleficent, and Prince Phillip. I also was able to get Cinderella and the Prince. I’m thinking of getting the Tianna &Pocahontas sets, and I really want to get some of the older sets and dolls that I’ve missed out on. I’m willing to pay reasonable prices or I’m willing to trade (if I can find what it is that you want) for limited edition disney dolls. I don’t really have a collection of pins, but Savannah’s full of little shops and it might be possible that I find whatever it is you might be looking for. I’m not in a rush, but definitely want to see my collection grow. Please keep me in mind now and in the future.

Thanks for listening and thanks in advance for your consideration. I'm so glad to join this community.

Last edited:
Thanks. This is a great site, I never knew so many beautiful pins were out there. Seeing all of them makes me want to jump into pins, but I would have no idea where to start. Love your Cheshire cat btw.

Thank you and i know the choice is hard! but good luck with your new dolls and maybe forthcoming pins collection :)

Welcome! :D I hope you have a great time here. (And there are certainly quite a few folks on here who also collect the dolls! They're all so pretty.) Best of luck on your collection!

Hi welcome to doll collecting! I started 2 years ago myself but with the 17 inches line. My first doll was winter belle and everything else followed suite. I was just like you eager to grow my collection. I even went to the extent of asking my husband to drive for 3 hrs back and forth just to get my new doll. I didnt trust shipping much. Before i know it i spent lots of money on these dolls and i was running out of space as well. So my advice to you is that now that you are starting, collect only the characters that you truly like and not for the heck of collecting. Because, believe me, the time will come that you will want to rid of those less favorite from your collection just to have those new ones in. I can say it is fun! Especially on getting something that is much coveted. I also started with the designer line starting from jasmine premiere, belle and ariel. They are so gorgeous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back