• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

1066merlin

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very new to pin collecting. Tiggermickey suggested that I check out this fourm, and I VERY glad she did, THANKS Tiggermickey!

I mainy want to collect Jack Skellington pins for my wife. We have a few so far and I'll have more for Christmas Gifts for her hopefully. I'm ALWAYS looking for them. She is a Jack nut! On our last trip to WDW she bought one of everything that Disney had in Downtown Disney and Hollywood Studios with Jacks face on it. We had to actually leave clothes down there to get all that she bought home! Pins are the one thing she doesn't have many of and thats why I collect them for her.

Thanks Again, and I'm really looking forward to learning more about pin collecting. this looks like a great place to start!

Last edited:
Thank you for all the welcomes, and a special Thanks to you Michael.Ross.Beck for your service to our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back