• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone!

Miss.Megan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi everyone :) I'm Megan, and I live in NY! I've been collecting Disney pins since 2004, and I have a vast collection, I think! Recently, I just started focusing more on completing sets, then just getting whatever pins I liked. Sure, I still do that, but you know, I might as well complete some collections. :) Although I livesome distance from WDW, I have been around 16 times for a vacation there. My favorite character is Eeyore, my favorite princess is Belle, and my favorite prince is Flynn Ryder. (I love all of them, but I have strong feelings towards these characters, LOL.) Disney pins are just so cute, and they're a way to escape to Disney when you can't. I look forward to talking to everyone! :eeyore:

Hey Megan, welcome to the forum !

Wow, you've got a vary of character loves there - would be awesome to see your collection ! :)
LOL, yeah, I love all the characters, but my special few are very diverse! I will eventually share my collection when I get around to it. :)

Hi Megan! Welcome to DPF! Do you have a Pinpics account?
Thanks! At this point no, and I really should... but I haven't gotten around to it yet, seeming as I'm on there all the time, lol
Thank you every for making me feel welcome :D

tumblr_m49n9yS9IA1rwourzo2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back