• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone

tikiranch

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
Just started on the forum and wanted to say HI. I joined the site so I can post some pins for my wife's collectible shop since she is a bit less computer savvy than me. One question does anyone know which section would be the best and if it is OK in the first place?
Any info would be great. I also do graphic design and thought maybe I could offer my service to those looking to make or update the images you post showing Wants and Holy Grails, profile pics and sales pics.
Thanks Again
Randy

Hi, Randy, welcome to DPF. If you looking to sell Disney pins, there is the Sales section of the forum. If you are looking to sell other Disney collectibles, you can do so in the "Other" Sales section. I think you have to be a member for 10 days and have 30 posts before you can post in the Marketplace. You should read the guides in the forum help section. they have all the info you will need.

Welcome to DPF~~~

Hey Randy, to answer your question, that would depend are you selling them or trading them? Sales items can be posted in the sales forum as long as the following rules are followed.
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?40-Sales-Forum-Marketplace-General-Rules

Trades in the Trade forum with these rules

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?2471-Trade-Forum-General-Rules

the most important part to you is this probably though.
To post in the sales forum you must

-Be a member on DPF for at least 10 days
-Need to have at least 30 posts

I hope this helps and again welcome to the forum!!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome . I will get some pics together and make some posts so I can get up to my 30 post so i can start posting some pins for sale. My wife's shop is Kelly's Toy Stop in Anahiem so if you are in the area drop by and check out her available pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back