• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

Jonwaba

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello :wavey:

Josh at MyDPins told me i should get on here.... so here i am! I have only been trading for about a year and it has already gotten way out of hand :lol:. When i am not at school or working i am usually at the park trying to find new and exciting pins to trade for (mostly Jack Skellington and Jessica Rabbit). Anyways it looks like you guys have a lot of fun on here and i cant wait to join in!

Happy Trading!
Jonathan (aka Jonwaba)

Welcome aboard!
dancingcool.gif

Aloha Jonathan and Welcome! :wavey:

It's funny how it doesn't take long for pin collections to get out of hand, isn't it? It's almost like the pins multiply when your back is turned. :lol:

Hello :wavey:

Josh at MyDPins told me i should get on here.... so here i am! I have only been trading for about a year and it has already gotten way out of hand :lol:. When i am not at school or working i am usually at the park trying to find new and exciting pins to trade for (mostly Jack Skellington and Jessica Rabbit). Anyways it looks like you guys have a lot of fun on here and i cant wait to join in!

Happy Trading!
Jonathan (aka Jonwaba)

I wish i could go to disney on my spare days :(

Welcome to the family. You are in the right place for great people to talk with, trade with and buy from. This is the best thing going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back