• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Eveyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eveyone!

luis_J

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Luis, I'm from south Florida. I mostly collect vinylmation pins and believe it or not I have never traded a pin with someone else. I mainly buy to keep. lol.. Hopefully I can find people here that collect vinylmation pins, I also collect halloween hard rock pins and misc pins (just places that i have visited and bought a pin of). I been collecting pins over a year now and I really love it. On a side note: My dream pins will be to have the tim burtons vincent pins!!! but sadly I can't find them anywhere!!!! lol
Thank you and nice to meet all of you. If you guys have any questions about me I will be glad to answer them. =) Another side not: I hate scrappers!!

Welcome to the forum I have some vinylmation pins that I absolutely love. My only wish is that I had decided to buy some when I was in WDW. I was on the fence there but now I really do love them. I also hate scrappers with a passion!! I am sure you will have a great time here everyone is so warm and welcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back