• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello ! French people on DisneyPin Forum ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ! French people on DisneyPin Forum ..

ACATTE2000

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
hello !

sorry for my english, we are ( my girfriend and me ) French people , we don't understand all :sad: but there is a translator in internet !! :lol:

We collect pins and books

We are actually to Miami ( -> saturday )

we have many, many , many pins , French pins !

if you want see , I'll put the photos of pines that I sell because we would like very much and we do not have to win in France.

We thought the exchange here but at home, you do not exchange much between guest, or not at all ... So our case is already very heavy, so we can reduce our suitcase ...

I'll put the link here when I took a picture of the pines (this morning!) you can go see, we have a 1000 ... )

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?767-French-pin-for-sale-...

Good day to you :wavey:

Last edited:
Bonjour, bienvenue sur le Forum Disney Pin! J'espère qu'il vous plaira ici et faire de nombreux métiers!

Did I pass - long time since I spoke French!!

Bienvenue, il y a plein des jeunes qui cherchent les pin francais ici...Je vous souhait le bon chance avec vous exchanges. (Je vous demande pardon, mais ca fait plus que 15 ans depuis j'ecris en francais et je n'ai pas des accents non plus.)

Welcome to the DPF boards and I'm so excited to get my French pins. Hope you sell them all here and have nothing but happy memories to take back to France. Wish I could go with you.

Welcome!!!!! It's been over 20 years since I spoke French but I loved it. My oldest is taking French in high school this year, she loves it too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back