• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Birmingham, UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Birmingham, UK!

meimi132

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there :D my name's Emily, I live in the UK, Birmingham area, I've only been officially collecting since the end of June, but it's something I've wanted to do for ages! I just wasn't allowed to when I was younger cos my parents thought it was too expensive D: Now it's my own money and I can do what I like!! So during my recent trip to Disneyland Paris I finally managed to get quite a few. I have one I got as a present from a friend years ago, but knowing my parents they've probably hidden it away in boxes... so I have no idea where it is. I've bought a few since I've been back and I think I already have a problem XD I need to stop buying them for now... I've still got some to come in the post too XD

BUT! The pins I'm collecting are mainly Tangled, 101 Dalmatians, and anything that catches my eye. Mainly Tangled though, as I think 101 Dalmatian pins aren't as readily available... These are the pins I have right now though :D

disney%20pins%20so%20far.jpg

Welcome! :wavey: I love the "Grape Soda" pin. I've had my eye on that for a few years, but never managed to get it yet.

Hi there and welcome to dpf I'm from uk as well have you seen the next pin release on disneystore website? It's cruella pin its released on Tuesday 19th July goodluck with your collections

Aloha Emily and welcome! :wavey:

Have you, by any chance, come across any of the pin databases in researching pins? If so, look up 101 Dalmatians; I think you might be surprised to learn how many Dalmatian pins there are. Granted, some of them will be quite difficult to obtain (but that's why they're called grails and the chase is all part of the fun, right?), but many/most of them should be surprisingly obtainable, especially if you are patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back