• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from California!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from California!

Snowwhite1

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Jennifer and I live in south Orange County (30 min south of Disneyland). I've been an annual passholder on & off since the mid 1990s. I've slowly acquired a few pins over the years, but last week I decided I want to finally become a real collector/trader. I'm focusing on Snow White, Space Mountain, Zero, and Disneyland anniversary pins. Looking forward to learning from all you experienced collectors!

Hi and Welcome! It is good that you have definite plans on what you want to collect. I started with "whatever catches my eye" and it got out of hand. I too have narrowed down my collection (for the most part) and it is easier to manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back