• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Canada..again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Canada..again lol

DenaRox

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Because i came then kind of disappeard again for so long i figured it would be good to start fresh with a new intro!

When i first joined we were total noobs to pin trading (still are really lol) and were about to embark on my DD's first ever trip to WDW. She received a wonderful gift from tiggermickey and was all set for her pin trading adventure. She was very shy to actually approch any of the CMs to trade but with a bit of coersion she did her first trade with an amazingly friendly CM and she was hooked. SHe traded like crazy all through our trip and even traded with a fellow child in line for lunch at the Earl of Sandwich lol.

fast forward to today,
i am currently in the process of planning a surprise trip to DL. A first for the both of us. It will be just the two of us (also a first) and i just know she will be wanting to trade. I think after watching her i will also get in on the trading. Time to update our pins so she has a bunch she is willing to trade. Downside to trading is you get a bunch you love then refuse to trade anymore hahaha.

anyway,
just wanted to re-introduce and say Hi!!

Welcome BACK!

I love your story, and wow, she is going to be SO EXCITED when she finds out about your planned trip! You'll have to set aside some money for new traders if she wants to keep everything she has right now, haha! I know the feeling though - some pins I planned to use as traders wound up staying in my collections...

Anyway, nice to meet you! HAVE FUN!

thanks for the welcome :)

I am so excited for this trip and it has been extremely painful to keep it a secret. lol

We will be heading to DL from Oct 22-29 so only 44 more days now!! I started buying tickets and such back in march so you can imagine how hard it has been to keep quiet all this time! We will be attending two MHP and in a few weeks i will purchase our Happiest Haunts tour. Have booked our one character meal, Surf's up because Stitch is DD's absolute fav character. booked lunch at wine country trattoria for the WOC passes. Figured we had to eat anyway so might as well get some WOC passes too. If all goes as planned DD will find out the am we fly out. im going to go wake her up at normal school time with a "get up we are going to disney" kind of thing, then wait for her to stumble out of her room all confused lol thats the plan anyway.

What a wonderful story and welcome back to DPF :)

Your plans sound super amazing, you will have to post about your grand adventure once you have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back