• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Central Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Central Florida

Meechie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello! I'm new to this board and I don't know how often I'll actually post (I was one of the many lurkers at Dizpins) but I'm glad this board is out here for all of us Disney pin collectors just the same. :)

A little about me... I am 43 yrs. old, and married with 2 children that are homeschooled. Our family started actively collecting Disney pins after a cast member at Epcot gave my son his first pin when he was only 3.5 yrs. old, so for us the addiction started with a freebie. :) Ever since WDW opened in 1971 it was a dream of mine to live near the park, so my dream finally came true when our family moved to Central Florida in 2004 after living in Key West, FL my entire life. It's been fun living near the magic, but I still miss the smallness and the beautiful ocean and sunsets in Key West. Well, that's enough about me. I hope to visit here often and maybe make some new friends if I can just make myself post more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back