• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Colorado!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Colorado!

shinyminidisneyfreak

AvidCollectorNewTrader
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I collect anything I find cute, especially Princesses, Stitch, Eeyore and Disney cats and dogs. I collect Bolt and firefighter pins for my husband. I buy for my mom as well, Disney classics like Bambi, Jungle Book and original Princesses. I've done 2 Instagram trades but unfortunately *loudly sobbing* I've never been to one of the parks. Bucket list for sure. I can't wait to meet this community of friends!

Hello and welcome!! I almost thought your "unfortunately" was that they were bad IG trades. Whew! I'm sure you'll eventually get to the parks! I started this year, and I live in CA and never traded in the parks... unless you count the Love is an Adventure convention lol

Welcome, I go out to Colorado a decent amount to visit friends, never brought my pins before though. You have to change the "never have visited the parks"!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back