• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Diana - Tiggernut/Dream499

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Diana - Tiggernut/Dream499

TiggerNut

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am Diana Delker, also widely known my many as Dream499 on Ebay. I have collected Disney pins since the 1980s, and started with the emergence of pin trading in the year 2000.

I am first and foremost a Tigger collector. Since I have most regular stuff out there, my pursuit has focused on Tigger Prototypes, Artist Proofs and random errors. Believe it or not, I have over 6000 individual Tigger pins in my collection and have every Tigger listed on Pinpics with exception of ONE pin (many of the Tigger listings are mine!)

That being said, my second affinity is for old, vintage Disney stuff. I love anything pre-official Disney pin trading, as I find that era as better quality (there has NEVER been a scrapper of real cloisonne) and far more limited than current offerings. I earned the nickname "Pin Historian" for this love and fun (useless) knowledge. My curse is knowing silly pin info.

My love of the hobby has blossomed into a fun Disney business on Ebay. Something I started when in law school, and I kept due to the fact it brings me joy. I truly believe if you love what you do, the money follows. I do the Ebay part-time and have a law practice for my remaining hours. However, that being said -I have always stated when the Disney business ceases to be fun; or a burden -I will go back to full-time in law.

I love trading and meeting people. I am sucker for people hunting for their own personal collections -as I almost always make a trade happen.

Well, that is a bit about me. I do from time to time post..but I do have a pretty busy schedule, and prefer fitting in Disney trips, church, and time with friends more than posting online.

Diana

PS: And...yes, you will find me around more when the tyrants of Pinpics show their evil heads.

Last edited:
Hey, I just bought some pins from you! (as well as others in the past) Welcome to the boards.

Hello Diana. Welcome to DPF! :) I could be wrong, but I think I have traded with you and it was a pleasure! So nice and friendly. ^.^

HI Diana! :) I just bought a pin from you too! I am the real newbie compared to you (only about 2 years under my belt) and would love to see pictures of some of you pre-pin trading era goodies, if you ever want to show them. Glad you're on DPF! :)

Laura (lwrn2)

Diana is the best! It is wonderful that she will be part of this community. She knows more about Disney pins than anyone else we have ever met, and always treats people with thoughtfulness and consideration. Welcome, Diana! :)

Aloha Diana and Welcome! :wavey:

I know you're a wonderful part of the pin community and you'll be an equally fabulous part of this community as well. So glad that you've decided to join. :)

So happy you decided to join. What pin in pinpics do you NOT have? Maybe we as a team...can help you out? Hope we can trade sometime. And...Welcome!

Hi Diana, nice to seee you on here...i have paid your mortgage a few times now (bigmamaman). Perhaps we can chat and i can pick your brain on a few thnigs...i also really prefer the pre 2000 pins, they are so lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back