• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from England!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from England!

Coby

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello fellow collectors! My name is Coby and I'm a pin collector from SE England. My collection is admittedly small but I hope to make it grow more when I next get the chance to go to the Disney parks. My favourite films and characters include Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, Anna (Frozen) and Rapunzel.
I look forward to getting to know y'all :)

Welcome to DPF!

:)

Nice to see a HoND and Pocahontas collector! I love it when the less-popular movies get attention! And I hope you can find lots of interesting pins that fit within your collections!

Thanks again for the warm welcomes everybody!
Nice to see a HoND and Pocahontas collector! I love it when the less-popular movies get attention! And I hope you can find lots of interesting pins that fit within your collections!

Haha thanks, I think those 2 films certainly deserve more attention than they get! Speaking of niche collections, I love that you collect Turbo/King Candy pins! :D

Thanks for the welcomes again guys! I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here thus far :)

Hello and welcome! I'm also based in the South of the UK and originally from Sussex :)
Thank you! Cool :) I'm actually travelling to Southampton today to pick up my little brother! :) By the way, Jane is beyond awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back