• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

hello from England!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello from England!!!

moo_moo_uk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hi, i am new to pin trading i only started collecting pins on my last trip to DLRP in october this year and i am hooked already and so is my partner. in less than a month i went from no pins to over 30 pins and i will keep on collecting and trading i have just confirmed my first trade and i can not wait to send and receive im sooooo excited :) please feel free to add me as your friend on PDF.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here. And as you've discovered, pin collecting is addictive! I hope we can help you with your "condition" with some good pin talk!

welcome to the forum :) glad to see another UK trader.

what have you opted to collect?? If your close to manchester Im having a pin meet next sunday.

welcome to the forum :) glad to see another UK trader.

what have you opted to collect?? If your close to manchester Im having a pin meet next sunday.

Hello, i live in York so a couple of hours away, unfortunatly i am busy next Sunday but please let me know of any other meets, as i would love to have a look at other peoples collections :) and maybe do some trading. I havent figured out which pins i want to collect as yet so i just picked my favorite ones in DLRP i quite like stich, chip and dale and alice in wonderland and my other half likes all the up pins and any large round pins lol

Hi Natalie
I am formally welcoming you now:)YES you have your first trade with ME!!
And alot here have traded with me,so you know I am trustworthly
Your pkg will come very safely to you and wrapped very nicely too

Judy

hehe I live in Ireland now so dont get to arrange a meet thats often, just Im visiting family so having a meet to coincide with that :)

you and your partner have good taste XD I collect stitch and UP pins lol your other half may find it hard to get UP pins (going from experience) so just a word of warning, not trying to discourage him though as its the thrill of the hunt to get them, took me 6 months to back track and get them all..was so much fun hehehe

Hi Natalie
I am formally welcoming you now:)YES you have your first trade with ME!!
And alot here have traded with me,so you know I am trustworthly
Your pkg will come very safely to you and wrapped very nicely too

Judy

i knew you were a fountain of knowlage from your first message, what a first lucky trade to meet such a nice person :) and i know it will be packaged well due to your signiture "queen of wrap" ha ha

welcome to the pinsanity. yes pins are addictive. since i collect chip & dale if you ever get any pins from DLRP of them will be glad to trade with you. chat is always a good place to meet others and pick up a few tips. hope to see you in there sometime. trudy in illinois

Last edited:
I live in Exeter now but I'm originally from Leeds and my folks still live there. I get back up there ocassionally.

hi,nice to see more uk traders.i live just up the road from you in scarborough,i have loads of pins.i have a little shop with a selection for sale if your ever in scarborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back