• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello From Ice Cold Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello From Ice Cold Montana

Leslicsa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I am a new trader from Montana. I have collected Disney Pins for a few years but, I have never actively traded. I am looking forward to having fun and expanding my collection!:lol:

Hello Leslicsa and welcome!

I'm so glad other's are freezing as well. Today we broke the record for lowest temperature this winter here in Finland with -30 degrees Celsius (= -20 degrees Fahrenheit) - and it's not even officially winter yet!

To make things even better they say it's only going to get colder during the next ten days... I'm so happy tomorrow morning I will be a sweating at -13 C (8,5 F) when I make my 30 minutes walk from home to work.

Welcome, at least you're not from Butte...my car always seems to have problems going through there, lol.

(Duckmite: ack! Do you have a sauna to escape to?)

Thanks for the sympathy, Carolyn. Unfortunately we don't have a sauna at our flat - and we can use the common one in our building only on Mondays. I could of course visit my parents, but then I'd just freeze again on the way back.

Last night the mercury dropped to -33 C (= -27 F). But that's ok. I remember a winter the mercury stopped dropping - because it froze at -39 C (= -38 F).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back