• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Illinois

bwschultz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hi All.

My name is Bruce.

I have been on this site for over a week and just found this thread. I have chatted with many of you and look forward to more conversations to come.

This is the first forum I have ever entered. Yes, not even facebook. So I oppoligize in advance if I screw up someone's thread.

I was bitten by the pin bug two years ago when my family took one of our many trips to Disney World and right as we were comming off the Whinnie the Pooh ride we were handed a "Year of a Million Dreams" lanyard with two pins on it. Of course I had to buy more to put on it. The rest, as they say, is history. During that trip we attended the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dressed in the theme of 101 Dalmatians (see picture posted on my profile.) That is why I collect mainly Cruella and Dalmatian pins.

Feel free to check out my traders as I love to trade and feel free to add me as one of your friends.

A warm welcome from
iamdisneydan
iamdisneylizzie
iamdisneymax

You seem like a guy who likes lego too.....lol
hey Bruce.
Great to see you posting your own threads.

Talk to you soon,

Dan

hi Bruce. welcome to the pinsanity. what part of illinois are you? i live near champaign. if you are in the chicago area you should check out windy city pin traders. they have monthly meets at fuddruckers in downers grove. its alot of fun. hope to see you in chat sometime. what do you collect? good luck pin trading. trudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back