• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Indiana

flaneur

DPF Tourist
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks to Jared ("showmethepins") for introducing me to this site via a PinTalk post.

My name is Michael. I am a paramedic, photographer, and pin collector in Bloomington, Indiana. I have been pin collecting since I visited WDW in October 2009, and recently started trading as well. I am most interested in Stitch character invasions, HM caretaker/dog pins, Carmen Miranda (characters with fruit basket hats), and characters with cameras.

Active forum + Facebook + Twitter + YouTube + many faces from PinTalk = EPIC WIN :rock:

I'm plugged into lots of social media sites (links in my profile) and I'm looking forward to meeting new friends.

Thanks for the welcome! Here's 3,000 words about today's weather:

I0000VhwOt_cTSNk.jpg

Snow Jeep

I0000ArAoHH_vhqI.jpg

Drop Gifts Not Bombs

I0000u2o3szgFoPg.jpg

Double Squirrels - What does it mean??!!

You can't see the flakes with my craptastic cell camera, but there's a lot of snow falling right now :)

Welcome to the forum.
You looked like someone I know. HMMMMMMM Maybe Stitch?
And the person in the black & white dog suit next to you looked so real too...lol

Your gonna like it here.

PhotoShelter is down for maintenance, so my snow photos will be broken links overnight. I can't emphasize how awesome it is that this site branches out into Facebook, YouTube, etc. Pin fix, all the time :D

Last edited:
Love the av :) I'm a photog (hobby) myself :)

Glad you could join us over here! Happy posting!

:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back