• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Ireland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Ireland!

s3058

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I am very new to pin trading and am not really interested in sets or collections but just collecting pins for characters I like (which is a lot!). I'm a 90's and early 2000's kid so I really love those movies (Hercules, Mulan, etc) and the TV shows (like Pepper Ann!)

i'm from Ireland and the only store here doesn't sell pins so all of mine are from DLP or the uk store online. I am looking froward to extending my collection vastly in December when I head to DLP and hopefully by buying or trading with some of you guys :x:

Hi and welcome to DPF. Disneystore UK hasn't sold pins in store in years so yeah online DS and Paris it is. Hope you have lots of fun on the forum.

Welcome to the forum!! I also collect characters I like, which is both fun and hard because then you can buy many many pins.. ;-) I hope you like the forum and I hope you find a lot of pins during your next visit!

Aloha and welcome! :wavey:

I wouldn't worry about your pins being from DLRP and DSUK; I won't speak for all of the members here, but I know quite a few of us love the pins released 'across the pond' and will be more than happy to trade for them. In addition, you'll find that quite a few members are on your side of the Pond, so there might be pin gatherings close (or close enough to travel) to you - and DLRP always has its pin trading nights/events.

Great to have you here! Many of the DPF's are always looking for those pins that are not available to us here and are happy to trade. Enjoy.

Welcome from Kansas. My mom is from Dublin, still have uncles and cousins there. Last visited there in 2012. Love the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back