• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Kentucky!

Hello from Kentucky!

alwaysbsmiling

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Just joined this forum to find a pin that, out of the goodness of her heart, my wife gave to a little girl on the airplane. What my wife didn't realize, was that of all the pins on her jacket, this pin would be very hard to replace. So - here I am trying to find it for her :) I'm looking forward to the journey!

Hi, welcome! Yes, please let us know which pin it is. Someone here may either have it available or know where to find it!

Hi. Welcome. I'm curious what pin it is. :)
Hi, ok that is not easy to answer, the pin is so rare that the Fry Guy did not know about it an the administrator at Pin Pics .com did not know. You can clearly see Mickey on the pin, an the words Mickey Mouse are imprinted into the metal on the top of the pin. The Fry Guy said it was a promotional pin when Walt Disney was at the Alex theater in Glendale CA. When the first Steamboat Willie came out. I don't think to many were made. If you know of someone who can tell me more I would be very grateful. Riverman

Hi, ok that is not easy to answer, the pin is so rare that the Fry Guy did not know about it an the administrator at Pin Pics .com did not know. You can clearly see Mickey on the pin, an the words Mickey Mouse are imprinted into the metal on the top of the pin. The Fry Guy said it was a promotional pin when Walt Disney was at the Alex theater in Glendale CA. When the first Steamboat Willie came out. I don't think to many were made. If you know of someone who can tell me more I would be very grateful. Riverman
So it is a pretty old pin?

Back