• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

hello from Kingofthemooners

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello from Kingofthemooners

Kingofthemooners

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
hey,

I'm from Georgia. don't know any pin traders here except myself so I don't get to trade much.:wavey:

yes, I'm a big star wars fan. one of the sets I'm trying to finish is the star wars mystery pin set.

I'm fom Central Georgia in Houston County

My dad was born and raised in Hartwell, Georgia. It's east-northeast of Atlanta, on the border with S. Carolina. Used to visit there (and Atlanta) with my family often when I was younger.

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

You may not know any pin traders now, but that will change soon, I suspect; you definitely have found a great place to meet some wonderful people and trade a few pins!

I'm sure you will get plenty of trades through DPF. Just look around at the threads that interest you and check ouy the pinpics matches. This is the place to be for traders.

I do not collect Star Wars pins. I collect Star Wars Lego sets. The pins would be less expensive. I might have to rethink things :lol:

Have fun and WELCOME.

Last edited:
I do not collect Star Wars pins. I collect Star Wars Lego sets. The pins would be less expensive. I might have to rethink things :lol:

Ooooo, Star Wars Lego sets. I have a few of those myself! :D

And you're right about the expense. I wanted so badly to get the Millineum Falcon when it came out a couple of years ago, but I just couldn't do it. The most I ever spent on a set was 300 for the UC Star Destroyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back