• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from NJ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from NJ :)

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
My name is Brittany and I am literally fresh off the plane (as in a few hours ago!) from leaving Disney World :( needless to say I wish I was still there!

I started collecting pins in 2007 - a few from Alice in Wonderland and Aladdin. Then I found the Chip and Dale pins and haven't been able to stop collecting them since! My newest pin addiction would have to be Tangled - and i'm seriously hoping that the two pins I purchased the other day on Ebay are authentic (mainly the WDI Tangled Thrill Ride pin) . I never even stopped to think that there were counterfeit pins out there, so i'm glad I found this forum :)

My family is very relieved with my meager Christmas list this year - Tangled and Chip and Dale pins :lol:

I told my family back in 2007 that we weren't a real family until we all went to Disney together and since then we've been going back the first week of December :) We actually go for the Pop Warner National Cheerleading Championships and then go to the parks when teams aren't competing.

Oh! And I also thought I should mention that while I was in the gift shop in Port Orleans Riverside the other night it was a very nice woman with a disneypinforum.com card that pointed me in this direction. Unfortunately I did not catch her name, but if you're reading this i'm very glad to have found my way here!

hi, Brittany. welcome to DPF. my collection now has grown to 500 chip dale pins. if you are anywhere near somerset new jersey you should check out central new jersey pin traders. they have a big spring meet in april that we are comming out for, swap till you drop. a whole weekend of pin trading from friday afternoon to sunday at noon basically around the clock. it is a blast. then we usually take the train into new york. hope to see you in chat sometime. if you have any questions dont be bashfull. trudy.

jtlucky I am practically neighbors with Somerset, that sounds like a lot of fun! Hopefully by then i'll have enough of a collection to join you guys, right now i'm still under 100 pins and don't have many to trade, but i'm working on that :)

:lgm:welcome to the site!!! i am under a 100 pins like you and accualy have no trades at the mo but im sorting it as well :)

Aloha Brittany and Welcome! :wavey:

I'm glad that you had fun at WDW and I think everyone here can completely understand the newfound addiction. I understand exactly how you feel about WDW. I just got back from there myself and I'm also counting the days until I can return. :hsugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back