• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from NJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from NJ!

DISDebi

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I've been a pin trader/collecter since 2000, and have been a long time lurker on these boards. I finally decided to de-lurk and say hello. I definitely fall in to the 'casual collector' group, as I only collect certain groups of pins (Figment, Ariel, AP, DVC). And, I'm not a lanyard-wearing person when in WDW (gasp!).

Glad to be a part of the boards!

Unfortunately I won't, fluffycat1. I live in South Jersey (Cape May County), and that pin meet is too far away, especially with gas prices being close to $3.50/gallon. Are there any South Jersey pin meets going on?

We're coming from Maryland so add tolls to the gas prices! This meet is a big meet, a lot of traders from out of town. They only have these mega meets twice a year and we always attend >^..^<

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

We're glad that you finally decided to stop lurking and start posting - you won't be sorry you did! :)

fluffycat, when are the two mega meets? Hopefully I'll be able to attend the other one this year (I'm assuming the other one hasn't already occured?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back