• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from NJ

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
Hi Everyone... My name is Debi ! I officially started trading pins in 2000, but really was on my way to addiction since my 1st Epcot pin event . :lol: I collect Tinkerbells and will be putting some of my event pins and LE Tinks up for sale . So, I can get the Tinks I want .
I've been to 5 pin events and just this past weekend attended Fade Till You Trade in Somerset NJ . If it wasn't for pin traders in Epcot that were from NJ , I had never known . If your on here , Thank You ! It was so much fun and I got my Tinkerbell Paris Event Round Pin Trading Pin . That is my holy grail right now .
Look forward to chatting with you all . Have A Magical Day !

Hello Debi,
We were there also for Trade til ya Fade in NJ. Had a blast, maybe we ran into you >^..^<

hi, tinker. think we met at trade till you fade. jennifer and i were there from illinois. what a weekend!! got a bunch of new chip dale pins. we are already looking forward to next year. we went into new york city on sunday and monday then. got some pins from the disney store. still getting caught up on my sleep. have a good one. trudy.

Yes, Hi Trudy ! I had a wonderful time . I'm out on the limb with the Florida Project, but definitely going to the Swap Till You Drop .
fluffycat 1 , could be, which room were you in ?

We were the loud room or group. We were in the room with the big comfy chairs and we were at the front end. We were sitting with Chris and Rich, Donna and of course Connie.

We were the loud room or group. We were in the room with the big comfy chairs and we were at the front end. We were sitting with Chris and Rich, Donna and of course Connie.
Yes, I know exactly who you are . Are they all on here too ? Are you going to the Florida Project ? If I get someone to perhaps sponsor me for them, I might . Between mom , she's in the hospital now , too trying to plan our vow renewal, don't know which end is up . :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back