• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from NorCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from NorCal

JmeJam

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Disney Pin Forum,

I signed up today with the hope of meeting pin traders in my area. I have been collecting for about a year now and have yet to make my first trade! I am also hoping to learn more about pin trading, see others collections and hopefully gush over awesome pins with someone. I currently don't know any other traders personally, so I have resorted to listening to pin collection youtube videos in comfort that I'm not the only disney nerd out there. :lol: Hope to meet some of you in the future!

Hi Ninpin! Thanks for the welcome. I collect Chip n Dale, Lady and Tramp, Disney Castles and Lilo and Stitch. I have a few Ariel but she is hard to find. What do you collect?

Hello there. Search these forums for the NorCal pin trading group. We meet about every 6 weeks to pin trade. The next one is in Sacramento on December 12th. La Riviera family pizza. 8760 La Riviera Sacramento

Hi Vans4bkah. Thank you for letting me know. It's great to find out there are events up here. Can't wait to meet other collectors. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back