• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from North Dakota!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from North Dakota!

cadien

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi! I've been kicking around the idea of pin trading since my first-ever visit to a park (Disneyland) last spring. I finally got into it full bore in the last couple months as I prepare for our first Disney cruise in a few weeks. I thought it was something my 6-year old would enjoy but he couldn't care less. My husband is increasingly pulled in, however...

I'm really more of a collector so far than a trader, seeing as where I live. I've bought everything I own. And I'm a little nervous about trading online just because I'm the world's flakiest about taking anything to the post office. So we'll see.

I did also join a few FB groups and created a PinPics account, under the same user name.

I'm really struggling with narrowing down what I buy. But I mostly gravitate to Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, Jungle Book, Mulan, Star Wars, and Marvel. (It's a Marvel-themed cruise coming up.) My childhood and adolescence coincided with Disney's Dark Age.

Have already found some really great tips on here!

Welcome to the forum! If you want to trade this is where I would start! The people here are sooo nice! And very willing to help you learn and teach the ways of trading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back