• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Spain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Spain!!

Grully

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My name is Cris and I live in Madrid.

I've started to collect pins since last june and I love Disney pins, specially Stitch pins. I visited Disney World 3 times and I want to meet new friends here!!:wavey::wavey:

Hi Cris
Welcome to DPF..if you have a Pinpics ID..you can add it in your profile and it will show wants,trades,and trade matches there
<-----------just under your id here

Hi Cris, glad you found this forum, it's fantastic. I hope we can trade pins during my 100 day pin trading project that starts tomorrow!

Hi Cris
Welcome to DPF..if you have a Pinpics ID..you can add it in your profile and it will show wants,trades,and trade matches there
<-----------just under your id here

Thanks tiggermickey, but I don't know exactly how does it work, can anybody help me?

Hi Cris, welcome to the DPF! Hope you enjoy it here (sure you will!) If you ever want to trade to the Uk let me know!

If you have a Pinpics account then you can add it to your profile & your wants/trades etc will be shown under your avatar everytime you post.

Hello and welcome Cris.

To enter your pinpics ID go into settings (Main area on the very top right hand of all posts, where the DPF logo is located) Then once in settings, on the left side enter Edit Profile and pan down until you get to
"Additional Information

Pinpics ID: "

And enter your pinpics ID into the box. Then hit save changes and you are done. From then on all your posts will be linked and you can look for matches with other DPF members.

Last edited:
Hi Cris! My name is Laramie and I am new as well! This forum has helped me so much! I look forward to sharing and trading! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back