• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Texas

RoadRunner8310

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Alex and I am new to the forum, but been collecting Disney pins since about 1999 or so. My wife and I just returned from a fun trip at WDW and she had a blast trading pins for the first time and her first time at a Disney theme park. While I used to be very into the collecting of pins I stopped for a while in 2008, and with our recent visit I have been pulled back in! I look forward to learning from you all what has changed in the last 8 years in the pin collecting hobby! Thanks!

Welcome from Fort Worth! Pin trading is an addicting hobby I have only acquired(?) in the last year. Went to DLR to see 60th Anniversary parades, etc. and my daughter and I got hooked. Just back from July 4th trip to DLR and it was fabulous. A Texas pin event would be great, wouldn't it?! I collect Maleficent as Dragon, and all other dragons, Robin Hood, Jungle Cruise and Tiki Room pins, some of the Star Wars pins, and like a magpie some of the other shiny things which catch my eye. Hope you enjoy your second foray into the pin world.

Welcome - I'm a nightmare fanatic myself!!! if you're interested in buying i have a large collection i'm downsizing. also have some odd NBC collectibles. Hope you have fun, everyone here is amazing!!!!!

Welcome from another fellow Texan from the Fort Worth area! You will love it here- it really is like a family. I agree- a Texas pin trading event would be amazing! If there is enough interest for it, I would love to set one up!

Yes to a Texas pin event!!! I'd love to participate in same. I'm in Fort Worth. We need a distraction from the current heat and humidity and pin trading would serve nicely.

Seems like a lot of Texas people here! There will definitely have to be a pin get together! Too bad my busy season starts on Thursday, and I won't have any real free time until December. :hsugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back