• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Texas

Drwholittle

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey there! I went to WDW for the first time in a very long time in September and brought home a new hobby! I've had some success with some online trades and want to branch out a bit more. Someone in my other groups mentioned their like for this community and after lurking for a little bit and now I am ready to dive in! Stitch and Figment are what I am mainly focusing on right now, but I love just looking through people's collections and trades. Can't wait to start with y'all.

Welcome to the forum!

giphy.gif

Hey there! I went to WDW for the first time in a very long time in September and brought home a new hobby! I've had some success with some online trades and want to branch out a bit more. Someone in my other groups mentioned their like for this community and after lurking for a little bit and now I am ready to dive in! Stitch and Figment are what I am mainly focusing on right now, but I love just looking through people's collections and trades. Can't wait to start with y'all.
Welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That's usually how it starts, one trip and it's all over. I think you're very smart to 'narrow' your collection to just a few characters/themes to prevent it from getting out of hand (speaking from personal experience here).

In any case, aloha and welcome! We're very glad to have you here!

Thanks everyone! Y'all are a great group. If anyone is interested I finally got my PinPics mostly updated. My pinpics ID is the same (Drwholittle). My traders aren't nearly as fancy, mostly HM and OE, but I love trading so if you see anything you like let me know. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back