• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from the Mitten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from the Mitten!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello there. My name is Alexandra and I currently reside in Michigan, USA.
I am only 18 years old (just a wee little babee), but that doesn't stop me from collecting all things Disney! I only have around 50 pins right now, but that's not bad for only one trip to Disney World! Haha. My main collection focus is limited edition dolls. I just started last year and currently only have 17" LE Merida, Wedding Rapunzel, and (pre-ordered) Cinderella. Hopefully there will be a Pocahontas joining them soon, am I right? (We can cross our fingers!). I also managed to snag four of the Designer Princess dolls; Pocahontas, Tiana, Cinderella, and Mulan (I don't want to talk about it, I was traumatized for life). I hope to get all six of the Villains tonight! I also like weird miscellaneous things like figures of Ariel's sisters, knick knacks of hard-to-come-by-characters, and vintage Japanese ceramics.

But enough about stuff, let's talk about me~. I'm attending a school called the College for Creative Studies to study animation. I hope to one day become an animator for Walt Disney Animation Studios or Pixar Animation Studios. It is the only thing I want to do in life. Animation brings me to tears, and I have such great emotional attachment to all of the characters and stories!

In my free time I like to draw, browse the internet for things for my collections, sew, paint, stalk the Disney Store (I think they have wanted posters of my face in the back room lol), and watch Disney movies (what a wonderful life I lead~ *Mary Poppins is my love). I'm kind of odd but I'm happy with myself.

I look forward to being a part of this community!

So yeah.
tumblr_m8zj0qBGQ31rc7qzmo1_500.jpg

Welcome! I know you'll love it here. I usually stop by michigan once a year. We have a house in Wisconsin that's half an hour from Michigan:)

Welcome :)
And this is crazy, but your college is less than 2 hours from my house 0_o
Do you live in Detroit or do you travel to school?

tumblr_m85gcapb0x1qba0x7.gif

HI :) Welcome to the forum. Let me know if you have any questions about the Walt Disney Animation Studios. :)

Hello everyone, thank you for the warm welcome! :D

5titch- I am going to be living on campus in Detroit. :D Maybe someday we can meet up? Lol

gis- Thank you so much for your offer! Would it be okay for me to message you with questions? :)

Welcome Alexandra! The DPF family just got bit more creative with a person like you in it!. Hope you have a great time on here! If there is ever anything you need help with or have a question about, please feel free to message us! We're always willing to help :)

Best of Luck!
Bob & Cat

Hey there! Welcome to the forum.
Love how you collect figures of Ariel's sisters. Id love to see them!
You and I seem like we'd get along: I too am studying to become a graphic designer/ animation artist ultimately for disney (naturally)
I also paint - right now doing mostly Disney stuff since its summer.
If you ever feel like doing any trading I live 10 minutes away from the park. I pick up stuff for people all the time(lucky me eh?)
What is your main collection?
I LOVE Ariel ( my favorite pins are the ones that has her sisters in them )
Second collection is Hercules
and third is Jessica rabbit. ( gotta love them red heads! Lol )

Last edited:
Hi Alexandra! Welcome to the forum. I am from the UK and I have just graduated from a Creative Arts University! Nice to have another artist to talk to! Hope we can trade soon - and btw have you checked out Disney Store UK's new Villain Dolls that are released next month??

Hello! Thank you for the welcomes! :D I can't wait to share my pin collection! I just need a new corkboard haha. So happy to see more creative minds here!

LilliMay- Here is my video! I only have a few so far. I want to get all of the dolls someday, and the rest of this figure set! I love Ariel's sisters with a passion. I need to find pins of them haha. My favorite pins...that's a difficult question! I guess I really like Princesses, couples, and old-fashioned sort of things (classics).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCeHXKYsxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back