• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from TN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from TN

breagirl

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Hey guys,

I was breagirl77 on dizpins, glad to have what appears to be an awesome new site! My name is Brea (pronounced Bre) and we live just north of Nashville, TN. Both my DH and I trade and then 3 of our 5 kids are active traders. We try to go to WDW at least once a year and our next trip is planned in Jan. for my DH to run the 1/2 marathon (he'll be running, I'll be trading! HA!)

THANKS for all the hard work put into this new forum! I personally collect Enchanted, retro looking pins and Princess and the Frog for my 3 year old who really thinks she is Tiana. My oldest DD collects Tink, and my twin 8 year old boys collect Pirates and NBC.

Hey, Brea! Glad you made it over to this new forum! It is great here! My husband and I wanted to run the marathon too, but the timing is off for us. We may run the one in February - even though it is the Princess run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back