• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Hello!

MasterWayfinder

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI there!

I'm Amber and I've pin traded in the past, but I recently got back into it so I thought I'd join all you cool cats here! I'm a huge Moana fan after seeing the movie (pleas go see it guys) and I can't wait to collect some of her pins! I'm sure I'll make great friends here and I hope when I travel to the parks I'll get to meet some of you!

Hello, and welcome to DPF! It's nice to meet you! :D

Who's your favorite character from Moana? ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I really adore Moana and the dynamic she has with her Grandmother and family. Her adventurous spirit and ability to admit her faults and short comings just makes her so human! Hei hei is really fun too!

Also thanks for the welcome everyone!

Hi and welcome!:) I saw Moana last Friday myself, and while Elsa's still my favorite, Moana did steal my #2 spot from Ariel. Moana is a great character and I like that she gets along well with her family, like you pointed out.:p

Hi and welcome!:) I saw Moana last Friday myself, and while Elsa's still my favorite, Moana did steal my #2 spot from Ariel. Moana is a great character and I like that she gets along well with her family, like you pointed out.:p
Poor Ariel :(
61184d20fcbfa1a237c8bb47387a2e8d.gif

Poor Ariel :(
61184d20fcbfa1a237c8bb47387a2e8d.gif

Okay, I feel horrible, but that made me giggle.:p Although you're right, because poor Ariel used to be my favorite before I saw Frozen! She's gotten knocked out of her #1 spot all the way to #3. Now I feel bad even though she's not real.:p

Okay, I feel horrible, but that made me giggle.:p Although you're right, because poor Ariel used to be my favorite before I saw Frozen! She's gotten knocked out of her #1 spot all the way to #3. Now I feel bad even though she's not real.:p
Who's not real? ;)
d39d26b05c189c20c3284235e4633231.gif

^*says nothing* ;) *realizes I'm the same girl that purposely sprinkled glitter on her own head yesterday and pretended it was pixie dust* (yes, I did do that, and my dad and little sister thought I was crazy.:p)

^*says nothing* ;) *realizes I'm the same girl that purposely sprinkled glitter on her own head yesterday and pretended it was pixie dust* (yes, I did do that, and my dad and little sister thought I was crazy.:p)
Lol, did you go to Elsa's Boutique in Downtown Disney? My sisters get a free pixie dusting all the time there! XD

Lol, did you go to Elsa's Boutique in Downtown Disney? My sisters get a free pixie dusting all the time there! XD

No (that IS in the DisneyLAND Downtown Disney, right? 'cause I didn't think there was an Elsa's Boutique in the Florida Downtown Disney.:p) But when I was in the Florida Downtown Disney, one of the Fairy Godmothers-in-Training gave my little sister and me free pixie dust.:)

No (that IS in the DisneyLAND Downtown Disney, right? 'cause I didn't think there was an Elsa's Boutique in the Florida Downtown Disney.:p) But when I was in the Florida Downtown Disney, one of the Fairy Godmothers-in-Training gave my little sister and me free pixie dust.:)
Yep, Disneyland, you're really not missing out on much though. :p

Thanks for all the welcomes! And don't feel too bad about Ariel losing her spot! Rapunzel lost it to Moana DX I just look at my Punzie stuff now and sigh as it gets more and more surrounded by Moana gear XD

Thanks for all the welcomes! And don't feel too bad about Ariel losing her spot! Rapunzel lost it to Moana DX I just look at my Punzie stuff now and sigh as it gets more and more surrounded by Moana gear XD
You're welcome:) (and now I realize that's another welcome, lol, and now a movie reference, tooXD) Mostly I feel bad because Ariel was literally my favorite for FOREVER and then she got bumped twice within two years!:p (yes, I didn't see Frozen until late 2014, lol.) Anyways. I'd love to see a pic of your Rapunzel and Moana stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back