• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello !!!! I m french !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello !!!! I m french !

Maryline

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.
My name is maryline,
I'm 29 years old and I'm French !
I am mother of a little olivia who is 21 months old.
She loves Disney too !
She loves princess dresses ! and the princesses !!!!
We live 45 minutes from disneyland paris.
we go there 2-3 times a month ! we are feel good !
It's a bit like our second home
We spend very beautiful moments !
I love disney since very young but I really started the collections of articles of all kinds in 2014-2015 !
I collect limited edition dolls, designers, animators doll, classics dolls, figurines, cups, tsum tsum ... and everything I like ! and of course, the pins !
my main collection is moana and from time to time i fall for other pins !
I will propose pick up.
I would create a subject in the right place.
here.
I hope I did not use a bad English... See you soon !!
Thank you !

Welcome! Happy to have you here! Your English was wonderful! I'm sure you'll find a lot of people who will want to trade with you!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hi and Welcome! You are so lucky to be able to visit Disneyland so often. I was able to visit Disneyland Paris once - it was amazing!

thank you for your welcome messages
I'll post the topic for pick up when I could (in 10 days, as stipulated by the market rule)

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Bonjour et bienvenue

That's about my limit of French. It's always nice to see new members from across the Channel. We go a couple of times a year to DLP, but you're offer of a pick up will be much appreciated. If you need any help be sure to ask, there are some wonderful and very knowledgeable people on the Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back