• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello...I'm new to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...I'm new to the site

jess_rn

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, My name is Jess and I love pin trading. We just got back from Disney on Saturday and did tons of pin trading and I'm missing it already. I'm 27 and have a wonderful husband and two children, My son is 9 and my daughter is 2.5 and we all love pin trading together as a family. We go to disney every year in november and are DVC members. I was looking for something to fill my void for pin trading while not at Disney and this is what I came across.

Welcome Jess! My family is very similar to yours. We just got back a couple weeks ago from Disneyland and are pin trading addicts so we have found this forum to feed our addiction! Welcome to the forum and good luck trading!

Hi Jess:

I am also new to the site.I just got back from WDW with my family.My wife and I had a great time trading with Disney Cast Members.I have been trading for about 7 years.I really enjoy trading with cast members and meeting other people who enjoy pin trading. When you are trading try asking
the Cast Members what they used to do before they retired.I met a retired Major from the Marine Corps wearing a baseball cap with Marine Corps on it.I like to talk to people.Had a great time at Fort Wilderness.Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! Always remember pin trading is suppossed to be fun. Bye for Now ....John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back