• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!! New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! New here!

Iyainwonderland

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

My name is Alex, and I have been collecting pins on and off since early 2000!

When I was young, I collected mostly Tinkerbell, but moved away from that to collect Alice in Wonderland!

My collections have grown to Alice, The Great Mouse Detective, Sword in the Stone, and 90's TV shows/Childhood Nostalgia pins.

I look forward to becoming an active member in this group and trying to help all of you find your grail pins!!

I am going to work on posting enough to be able to post in the for sale and trading forums!

Have an awesome day!

Welcome Alex. I am new here and new to collecting. I've found the people here to be wonderful and add to the overall experience and fun of collecting.

Let us know if you have a pin pics ID, so we can look to see if there are trade opportunities. I collect Ariel.

I hope you have fun here.

Hi and Welcome! Oh yes, another Alice collector!!!! My main collection is the Cheshire Cat but I also like pins with the Chesie with other AIW characters. Hope to "see" you around.
Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back