• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! new member here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! new member here

PrincessGaby

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

Just popping in -- looks like the new site is shaping up nicely! My name is Claudia and i'm a newbie to pin trading. I just got into it over the last year or so since I started purchasing annual passports (which is a shame since i've been living in SoCal most of my life!).

Welcome Claudia!!
I myself am relatively new aswell, started towards the end of 2008, during a trip to DL. I got one Tinkerbell pin and that was it, I was hooked. Collections are ever changing and growing, mine is small as well, but hopefully on on DPF we can both grow our collections and pintastic friends :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back