• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello pin peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello pin peeps

Toddandi

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hello everyone,
I've been collecting pins for years but just found this site. I look forward to helping folks learn and get their Grail pins.

:).

I just started collecting and just found this site last month! It's been a blast for me even in such a short time. There are some really great people on this forum.

Yes I do. The name on the account is "gone". I am selling off a good number of my pins so if you see anything you're interested in let me know. I have more than what's on there it's mostly my inventory for my nightmare pins.

Last edited:
Welcome! You have a very impressive collection. I only saw a couple pages but I already found that you have one of someone's grails! :lol: I suspect you'll have a great time here.

Hello,

thank you for your kind words. I really have to add the rest of my collection, I'll work on that this weekend. I haven't looked up the number but I believe I have one of your wants. The tinkerbell portrait yellow color. I'll look that up this weekend as well and let you know. :)

Those are some great goals! I had kind of the same situation, been collecting for years but just joined myself not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back